Misys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Misys Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Misys.

Interview

Interview explaining the process which leads to a programming test. If the candidate does well enough on the programming test then it leads to in person interview with a senior team lead to go over your test.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Misys (New York, NY).

Interview

Their internal recruiter contacted me via LinkedIn. Got invitednto a single day blitz with three different people. It lasted about 2 hours. After the interview day, I waited about 2 weeks before they made a decision to hire.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Misys (New York, NY).

Interview

It was very organized and won't let your wondering what happened to your application. The recruiter will give timely updates on your application and the Interviewer was kind enough to drop by the office, on a personal time off, just so the recruiter can submit may results on on time.

Interview Questions

• Mostly, general knowledge related to the field of study. It was very a casual conversation   1 Answer

Misys Response

Oct 31, 2016 – Global Resourcing Lead

Thanks for your great feedback. We are pleased that you had a wonderful experience with your recruiter and overall an experience that led to you joining the Misys family!

Technical Analyst Interview

Interview

BE AWARE, THIS IS A CUSTOMER SUPPORT POSITION. The interview featured a 15 minute 50 question IQ test, 15 minute personality test, phone call with recruiter, phone interview with staff. I was not prepared for the interview since I assumed the position was different from what it was. The interview process itself is very long and has multiple steps, so be wary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Misys (Plano, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview started with HR, and give CCAT test followed by programming test. Then I was called for face to face interview. After two days they call to give CCAT test again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Misys (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

First they administered an online test 15min personality/15min verbal,math,ect Then they did a phone interview, then another test which was super specific in some parts. SQL was fine, Object oriented concepts fine..java questions and xml where they wanted you to code some stuff and then some math questions. I emailed the HR guy to say I finished the test and never heard back..completely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Basic SQL - select everything from a table..how can you change this statement to do this..
      Object Oriented concepts
      java - send a string that contains a date to a function and parse it and remove 3 months from it and return the date 3 months ahead I think.
      math - a plane goes at this speed and a car goes at this speed and they both go a certain distance..who gets there faster..and by how much.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Misys (Dallas, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I received an email to take the assessment test which was two parts. The First part of the test is behavioral. The Second part of the test is logic and math. It gives you 50 question 15 minute so answer as many you can. Do not take your time on questions.

Then, I got a call an email from the recruiter to set up a phone interview. During my phone interview, the recruiter went through everything you need to know. It was really good. The recruiter was really knowledgeable.

After, this step I was given the technical test which was online as well. The questions on the technical test were about Java programming language, SQL database, Multi-threading, some math, OOP.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Misys.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by HR for a phone interview, mostly behavioral questions. There was an online test for basic math, logic, vocabulary, a few questions to test if you could pay attention to details, a personality test. Then I had interviews with 2 team leaders and they grilled me on college courses and work experience. After that, there were 2 interviews with team members for each team to test me on both the functional and technical side. They asked about financial concepts, the economy, my experience with programming. There were a lot of detailed questions about my career plans and expectations for the company. They wanted to make sure I clearly knew what the job entailed, was a good fit, and emphasized that they were looking for long term employees. Then there was a face to face interview at the office (I was in a different city than the other team members). 6 interviews total.

Everyone was very friendly and spent a lot of time talking about the company so I was able to get a solid understanding of the bigger picture. You could tell they were passionate about their jobs. They answered my numerous questions both during the interview and later by email. HR kept in constant contact with me, called to schedule interviews, and called before each interview to ask if I had any questions.

Overall a tough, but good experience. The most difficult questions were about analyzing specifics in my work history.

*I HIGHLY recommend you take the test seriously.

Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Misys (New York, NY).

Interview

This interview was conducted 7 years ago. so i'm sure it has changed. But there was a test, and then interviews with HR, technical lead, senior consultant. The test consisted of three parts, Finance, Math, Programming.

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Misys (Richardson, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Misys (Richardson, Texas (USA)) in December 2015. The first round is a HR interview, second round is a CCAT test, then two rounds of onsite technical interview, finally another CCAT test. I got offer five days after the second CCAT test.

Interview Questions

• CCAT test is pretty easy. Technical interview includes questions related to OOPS, SDLC, java, JavaScript, database and basic algorithms.   Answer Question