Mitchell International Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 22, 2018

60 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software QA/Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mitchell International (San Diego, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

I was contacted a couple weeks after I applied to schedule a technical phone interview. The interview itself lasted around an hour and I was asked about my experience with OOP, Protractor, and web development.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitchell International (San Diego, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

It was okay. The interviewer did not go with my profile even thought with satisfactory answers and she was impressed. I was scheduled with some another interviewer and I got an call from third person without any information.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mitchell International (San Diego, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Talked with one senior director, two engineers and HR separately about corporal fit, codes from code challenge and some administrative topics. They're all friendly people, interviewing process is more like chatting rather than some serious occasion. Nothing too difficult!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mitchell International (San Diego, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied with my resume on the job fair and got a phone call from the recruiter two weeks later. I received one coding challenge question. After I completed it, they notified me for a interview. The interview was held on campus and was about 1 hour long.

Interview Questions

• Mostly object oriented design question. There were a lot of follow up questions related to the coding challenge.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mitchell International (San Diego, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume at ucsd career fair. Received an phone call from HR, talked about some behavior questions. A week after the phone call, I got a coding challenge, which I have 10 days to finish. After submitting the coding challenge, I waited for another week and got an on campus interview.

Interview Questions

• The coding challenge is to design an vehicle class which implements CRUD operations. It also requires you to provide some data persistence.   Answer Question

SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mitchell International (San Diego, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Meet with some good developers who asked me lots of questions. It was obvious that there were addressing some issues that they had or constantly face, I was not impressed with the approach they used for their ETL process and felt they should utilize the full benefits of the tools they indicated they are using. However director walked in not looking happy and kept asking redundant questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any situation where you resolved an issue where no one else can?   1 Answer

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitchell International (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from recruiter within 4 days. After initial phone screen, they sent me a home assignment to create REST API in C# or Java. I created using both, also created a test client and did everything that was asked for. Then I was asked for a 3-hour skype interview call. There were 3 round. First was a Q/A round with the 3 team-leaders. Second a behavioural round with the Director and 3rd was a coding round.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mitchell International (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The process consisted of three phone interviews and one in person meeting at the office in San Diego. The meeting in SD was filled with a tour of the office, and multiple introductions with different departments. It was great because I got the opportunity to really see what it was like on a daily basis at the company.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitchell International (San Diego, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

There were two short phone screenings and one on-site interview. Everyone was very kind and welcoming, but make sure you know your financial concepts very well. They started out with one on one interviews and then a panel interview at the end. The panel interview was where they asked a lot of the more difficult behavioral questions, while the individual interviews were more like conversations.

Interview Questions

• What was your most favorite class and professor in college?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mitchell International (San Diego, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty thorough. First I had an HR screen, followed by a 30 minute interview done by the hiring manager. After that I had a half day of back to back interviews with various cross function teams and presented a case study.

Interview Questions

• How would you solve for data inefficiencies? What types of assumptions would you have to make with this data set?   Answer Question