Mitel Networks Channel Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mitel Networks Channel Account Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Channel Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mitel Networks.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was long. There was a total of 5 interviews. One phone interview with my direct boss, one video call, one live interview or presentation, and then 2 additional phone interviews with the Director and his counterpart. There was a questionnaire that you had to fill out online, a personality assessment. The interview process was not hard. However, there seems to be a lot of red tape for hiring when the on boarding process and training is a joke. I strongly encourage the on boarding and training to get up to par with the interview process. You think you are going into a well organized company. You are not.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult or unexpected question. All questions pertained to sales.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Mitel Networks

Channel Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mitel Networks (Chicago, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

Was put in contact with hiring Director and met in person for interview. Had a meeting before lunch for a few minutes, had lunch, met after lunch for an hour. Was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Everything was straight forward and there were no trick questions. Honesty is and was the best policy in the interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation on the offer.