Mitel Networks Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mitel Networks Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mitel Networks (Chandler, AZ) in April 2009.

Interview

GOOD. Normal for any IT company

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your previous job   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Mitel Networks

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mitel Networks (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied for the position online. Got an email about 2 weeks later asking me if I am able to come to the office for an interview with a manager.

The building/office looks like a typical corporate structure. At security desk you get your visitor badge.

The manager was a friendly guy, he told me about the company, the team, the project.

I wasn't asked any technical questions, most of the questions where typical for a HR person: what projects I worked on, how I managed in a stress environment, etc.

I got a vibe that the company has seen better days, but it's getting better.

It was a bit unusual because I wasn't asked any technical questions, but I thought it's because the person that interviewed me was a manager.

In a couple of days I got an email asking me for another onsite interview, this time it was supposed to be with 4 people, all technical.

I brushed up on my programming knowledge and went to the interview.

The people in the room started asking me questions about my resume, but... NOT ONE SINGLE TECHNICAL QUESTION. Come on people! This put me on guard a bit, how can you not ask anything technical?

The overall feeling I got is that I was in the Office Space movie. Exactly the same people, the same gestures. It was a bit freaky.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanata, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Mitel Networks (Kanata, ON (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

I actually had three interviews - which were ALL non-technical (to my greatest surprise).
    Very friendly people/atmosphere.
    Two interviews with managers.
    One personality/IQ online test.
    One final interview with HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanata, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mitel Networks (Kanata, ON (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

I was a graduate student at the time and was called in for an interview. I applied through a friend who worked there. The interview was one on one and very comfortable. Questions were relevant to the position as related to my experience. In fact interviewer was very interested to hear about my graduate thesis project. He asked basic signal processing questions.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable was I using Matlab and signal processing techniques.   1 Answer