Mitratech Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mitratech Account Executive Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mitratech (Austin, TX).

Interview

Pre-interview assessment. Part one: IQ/problem solving test. 50-questions/15-minutes; Part two: basic personality profile; phone interview with hiring manager and one other manager. Final step an on-site interview with 4-executives and a mock sales presentation.

Interview Questions

• They already have your profile and aptitude score so most questions revolved around specific situations. Nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty short: offer made via letter, take it/leave it.

Other Interview Reviews for Mitratech

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mitratech in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was not difficult. First you have to take a 30 min test. It is the industry standard test. Basically the first half is the personality test. As we all know you have to answer the questions to show four things...Optimism, competitiveness, confidence and how you are achievement driven. I don't know why they have these as you can just Google them to find out what the testing companies are looking for. The problem is the second part. Even though the questions aren't too challenging, I can see how people that have been out of college for at least 10 years would have some difficulty. There were a lot of questions that sales professionals would not even think about in the real world. This is what brought up my problem...young management. The test would be much easier for folks that are younger (if you are coming out of college it will be a breeze for you). Needless to say, when I started the interview with management, I pretty much ended everything a little early. They were just too young.

When I ask questions, I interview the manager as well. Three top questions I ask: Why did you decide to go into management? How did you do as a sales rep? How did you achieve your goals?

The last one is the most important. If they cannot get specific, they were at the right place at the right time. My favorite is "I just had high activity". Well, so do all sales reps, that is not what gets them to goal. If I were to answer that question, I give many specific details as to how it was done.

Also, ask them about the structure of their business plan...they have none.

I think part of it was the pay was below the other companies I was talking to. So, if you want some experience, sound optimistic on the aptitude test and try it out for a year. If you're looking for something long term, there are much better opportunities with bigger and better companies.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in leaving your current company? I wanted to say, if you think you're company is so great, you shouldn't have to ask that question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mitratech (Austin, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Process begins with an online assessment that includes analytics and mathematics. Everyone at the company takes this test. If your pass the assessment you then do a phone interview with your future interview followed by a second phone interview and then an in person interview where you must retake part of the initial assessment for verification. Mitratech looks more for aptitude to fulfill a position than just experience. Hiring process moves fairly quickly overall.

Interview Questions

• Asked to do a five minute presentation on a case study for one of the company's clients.   Answer Question