Mitsubishi Electric Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.8

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Electric (Cypress, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Contacted through a recruiting agency, had 3 more interviews afterwards. Took a basic engineering exam and an Autocad test. Overall, it was a basic interview process with no tricky questions.

Custodian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranberry Twp, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Electric (Cranberry Twp, PA).

Interview

I took a personality test.
    I was asked why I thought I was a good canidate for the job. I was asked if I was a team player. I was asked if I was able to work second shift. I was asked where did I found out about the job.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Electric (Memphis, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

At first there was a phone screen which the interviewer was extremely polite. Then I was asked to take an assessment test. Then there was an interview with the Human Resources Department and the Operations Management.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where there was intense pressure and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Electric.

Interview

I was called about the position I applied for and subsequently conducted an intial interview with a HR representative for the company. After that, I conducted an in-person interview with the hiring manager/senior engineer who would supervise me in the aforementioned position and she came off as rude and gave me a terrible impression of the company. I feel like I wasted my time and will likely never apply to this company again.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Electric in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process started off with a phone interview with a member of HR for basic employment criteria like relocation (if necessary), working hours, etc. Then an in person interview is conducted at headquarters. It starts off with a member of HR and then goes to a manager of the division being interviewed for. Everything was 1 on 1. No panels.

Interview Questions

• If put in a team situation where there is a disagreement, what would you do?   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Electric.

Interview

2 on 1 interview with group manager and head "sales" manager. Job advertised a sales engineer position when in reality it is really a glorified draftsman position. There is almost 0 sales interaction. Manager admitted elevator world had very limited skills to transfer to other industries.

Commercial Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Electric (Honolulu, HI) in October 2014.

Interview

Recruiting firm contacted me and requested an interview. I was currently working successfully for another company, and was pleased with the process of negotiation and working with a competent and adept recruiter. It was a decent process, but the PTO I had already planned and booked with my previous company was not honored after the transfer, which was extremely agitating as I was on a "probationary" period and had to take leave of absence... losing out on a weeks worth of pay. Other than recruiter messing that up, everything else went well.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know my HVAC / Controls experience.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

Interview

I had two interviews with this company while looking for an internship. The first was a more general interview and then the next was a more in depth interview to see if I was qualified for the position. The questions were pretty average and nothing out of the ordinary. The interviewers were very nice and seemed generally concerned about your answers and not like they were just going through the motions. The interviews were all by phone which I am not a fan of but they were not that bad. Overall the interview process was good even though I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• In a situation where you had a difficult group or underachieving member, tell how you handled the situation and what type of approach you took to resolve it.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Electric (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

took a personality test, also basic math test, after results had interview with HR and then with dept. supervisor, ask a few personality question, then went on about the job and its process

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about yourself   1 Answer

Field Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Electric (Cypress, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from the hiring manager about coming in for an interview, so we did that, which was scheduled for today.

The interview process was typical questions about myself, using my resume to back-up the qualities I mentioned and just more information on the position. Asked me questions to see if my experience has any relation to the position. The hiring manager was very friendly and the overall vibe of the company seemed like a nice place to work.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how detail-oriented you are?   2 Answers