Mitsubishi Electric US Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mitsubishi Electric US Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.6

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Electric US.

Interview

Very relax setting. Mostly a discussion rather than interrogation. Seems like the interviewer did not have much experience in interviewing. That was a benefit for me as it was more relaxing. Just wanted to know what I accomplished.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Electric US (Cypress, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online and contacted for interview within 2 days. Interview was with manager, laid back, not any questions just conversation. Manager said that one of the things he prided himself in was getting back to people right away about position so they aren't left wondering. It's been 3 weeks, still haven't heard anything so it turns out he actually sucks at following up with candidates. Went in for a very easy Excel (which I'm great at) test where you had to build a table and never heard anything again. Seems like a cool company to work for but I absolutely hate when companies don't follow up after the interview. Very rude and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Electric US in July 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview at Business Unit headquarters with about 4 teams of 2-3 interviewers. Asked to complete a salesmax sales assessment to determine my sales abilities and motivations. Paid my expenses to fly out for the interview and informed me of their decision within a month of the interview. Myself and two other candidates were interviewed on the same day

Interview Questions

• How do you influence someone to do what you want when you have no direct responsibilities over them   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Electric US (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

very quick and through with job description, it's very short with just manager, check your background experience, and interviewed with operation director level too

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagoya, Aichi (Japan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Electric US (Nagoya, Aichi (Japan)) in March 2011.

Interview

Submitted resume and cover letter through university career website, and offered a phone interview with an HR person. Followed up by a panel interview at LA. Flight and lodging arrangement was good. Panels consisted of both HR and technical employees, 4 in total. They wanted to know how your backgrounds aligned with the job, and were honest with you about the challenges in the job. Most importantly, they were friendly, no pressure once you break the ice and know what you're doing. Ask the HR contact what to expect during the interview, and you'll get more than sufficient materials to prepare for it.

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. The hiring was done by the US company for the Japan company, hiring decision was made in Japan. The US company does help you to get the best offer as they can offer you though. The benefits are great.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Electric US in November 2008.

Interview

Very nice people - relaxing interviews. Phone interview and face to face with hiring manager, panel interview with peers, face to face with department head. There was not consistency in the expectations of the position nor was there any follow through on communications. The interviews went well - but there was no phone call or email saying what happened to the position - even after multiple follow up calls and emails.