Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2017

Sharepoint Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (Pearland, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview was with the IT Manager, SAP Lead and Infrastructure Lead. They were all very nice and courteous. Standard interview process for a slightly technical role for SharePoint. After the group interview, there was a brief session with an HR representative.

Interview Questions

• Asked some generic questions on basic SharePoint functionality - lists, libraries, notifications, workflows.   Answer Question
    • Inquired about 2013 functionality and what is new vs 2010.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

Interesting contrast whereas two external recruiters interviewed me for two separate positions and subsequently i was advanced and had two separate follow up interviews at MHI with the hiring managers. The recruiters had advised that MHI Canada valued (and needed experienced Aerospace professionals to mentor the newer Aerospace employees) however during the two interviews at MHI, both of the Managers concurred that I had a massive wealth of experience and knowledge in Aerospace (I have 40 years of experience in every facet of Aerospace including Logistics and Project Management as a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt). They both questioned as to why I did not stay retired. I was told later that they had hired a more suitable person (not likely given my length and breadth of experience and education in this field) for the project manager position and that the Inventory Supervisor position was in a hiring freeze. Coupled with the fact that the HR Manager was leaving the company. Mixed Messages for sure and question whether they actually want experienced senior mentors age 62 with 40 years experience or if they want 40 year old workers with 62 years of experience...Age discrimination is alive and well it would seem

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to get back into Aerospace instead of remaining retired   1 Answer

Service Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview gave me a really bad impression of Japanese company. The Japanese interviewer was very judgmental on employee's character despite only meeting for the first time. Seems like they expect their employees to throw in their life for the company. The Japanese interviewer went on to give a 'small lecture' on employee as well, it doesn't seem like an interview at all. Seems like they only wanted 'experts' to work for them.

Planner Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.

Interview

The interviewer showed a brief highlight of its company profile and then proceeded to ask me questions relating to the details that you filled into a personal statement form. Also questions on whether I am comfortable with living overseas. It was under a fairly comfortable setting that the interview was conducted, so try not to be too nervous. Regarding my offer, it has not yet arrived, so I am setting it as 'No'

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with this kind of life, where you will be travelling and staying at different countries, not just in Japan?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

Was interviewed by two people on the team, and asked about general questions about why I want to work there.
    Given a multiple choice test on the spot, asking about knowledge of object oriented programming concepts, multi-threading, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is more important in development: Speed, Cost, or Quality?   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Mainly HR interview (2-3 rounds) with emphasis on your comfort level to stay in japan for a longer duration of time. They also asked about the interest of candidate if they want to pursue higher studies or not

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join this company?   1 Answer

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

i would advice that the process should be based on the reality of the over all market and should be hired on the basis of the experience and market exposure.i would advice that everyone should be very precise to the point in the interview and should not any vague commitments which will prove to be a disaster for the candidate in future. Culture should be very friendly and should work as a team for the betterment of organisational goals.

Interview Questions

• what will be the expected sales if we hire you?   2 Answers
    • what is your expectation in terms of salary?   Answer Question

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

oral interview with previous company details,experience,market strategy

Interview Questions

• what is the meaning of BTU(British tehrmal unit),what is the use of it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

against package