Mitsubishi International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mitsubishi International Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mitsubishi International

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mitsubishi International.

Interview

The only hire through recruiters. Recruiter will meet with you first and they don't ask difficult questions, just want to make sure your a good fit for company. After interview with recruiter they will set you up with interview with company. You will typically meet with human resources manager as well as manager from the department you will be working with.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi International (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Very simple interview process that entailed a phone interview with a General Manager and a Unit Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little negotiation. The offer was basically take it or leave it.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi International (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

3 stage interview with several meetings. They had inquired about my knowledge of Japan and Mitsubishi, which I had little exposure to. Also, they had mentioned about the tight corporate policy which is very different from American culture.

Overseas Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi International (Seoul (South Korea)) in November 2014.

Interview

Resume screening - Preliminary interview - Numeric test / writing - 1st round interview - 2nd round interview

If you passe the resume screening, you will be invited to preliminary interview.
    preliminary interview consists of two parts: behavioral interview + language proficiency interview (Japanese / English)
    And then you'll get to take numeric test.
    The test is arranged by outsourcing agency.
    In the first round interview, there were 4 interviewers: Two old seniors and two juniors.
    You have to introduce yourself either in Japanese or English for it is a company where the management is mostly Japanese.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tehran, Tehran (Iran)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Mitsubishi International (Tehran, Tehran (Iran)) in June 2013.

Interview

Not very thorough for me. Since I had been working for Canon Middle East before and I was introduced to them through Canon. They already knew of me and they knew my skills. I assume that they did a background check also since they don't trust just anyone to work for them as an IT specialist in this part of the world.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The managing director of Mitsubishi THR office negotiated my salary.

General Occupation Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mitsubishi International in June 2008.

Interview

Normall interview with easy question in both Japanese and English. Nothing diffcult