Mitsubishi Motors North America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mitsubishi Motors North America

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Normal, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Motors North America (Normal, IL).

Interview

Following days of testing both physical, occupational, and medical the interview process was fairly easy. After all of the testing the main focus was on if you felt you were capable of the physically demanding work. They were processing a large number of potential employees at the time and moved thru all of us fairly quickly. I believe the testing was a better determination then the interview.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Motors North America (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

I submitted a resume after hearing about it through my school's network. I was given an interview early the next week. It was a great interview and I thought I did well. We had wonderful conversation about corporate social responsibility and the work the interviewer had done around this for Mitsubishi. However, she said I wasn't a good "fit" for the role because it seemed my interest was more into CSR and less to do with political and economic country analysis. I didn't understand how my interest in CSR generally meant I wasn't a good fit, but there you have it.

Marketing Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Motors North America (Cypress, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The process was lengthy with little communication between I had met with several intenal contacts on separate days, a great deal of time commitment without the respect of an email in response of asking for status more than two months later.

Parts Order Filler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Motors North America.

Interview

Be prepared to take a basic test with one component being basic math at an 8th grade level. If you pass, then an online survey/psych evaluation. If you pass the online evaluation, then there is an interview with plant mgr and supervisors. The last interview is with HR before being offered a job.

Interview Questions

• After hearing about the job, what do you like the most about the position and what do you like least about the position.   Answer Question

Construction Management Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Motors North America.

Interview

Received a call without an email to let me know that I would receive a call. Very very unprofessional. Was asked why this position and what skills. After 2 months, I received nothing back. Texted them to kindly update status. They read it and no replies. Even had to call them and seem they were being bothered. If this is the way mitsubishi is treating applicants, no doubt that it will go down soon in the future even though this company was my childhood dream

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Motors North America in March 2008.

Interview

Received phone call checking for "fit". Offered on site one on one interview where asked how I responded in certain situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a team fell apart, what did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi Motors North America in March 2011.

Interview

Interview process started with an inital call form HR to complete all the job application information a second time. Waited approx 30 days before any call back from a hiring manager, HR director stated it would be approx 1 week. First interview was a phone interview with personality questions asked, very generic. Second interview was face to face to face approx 3 weeks later, again personality questions asked. Third interview was from an upper level manager via phone call again more personality questions. At this time information was finally given that a decision was to be made on hiring in the next few days. It has now been 3 weeks and no answer back. All calls and emails to the hiring manager are not returned. Poor communication back to a perspective employee when this was promised.