Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 3, 2017

3.4

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Interview

The initial process consisted of two phone interviews- one with the team I'd be working with and the other with HR; overall the process was very straight forward, I was asked questions regarding my previous experience and how I'd adapt to the role.

Interview Questions

• Which of your previous jobs did you enjoy most and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group

Analyst Interview

Interview

Took roughly 3 weeks contacted once then in person interview. Interview was with four individuals at once and lasted about an hour. they also asked about the programs i used in the past

Interview Questions

• They asked about past experience and what i wanted to do in the future   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group.

Interview

This was hands down the WORST interview process I have ever went through. I had an initial phone screen with recruiter who called three hours early because they couldn't tell time between time zones. After the phone screen, the recruiter set up an interview but failed to send a confirmation with stated time so that I could block out requested time and date. I had to follow up with the recruiter three times before they sent me a confirmation on the day of the interview.
    This here is by far the worst part of the process. At the scheduled time of the interview I NEVER got a call. I called the recruiter to see what was going on and received no answer, it was only several hours later that I received an email reply that the hiring manager had conflict in schedule. I never got a response to reschedule. If the recruiting process is any indication of how this company runs than I'm glad not to be apart of it.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group.

Interview

Phone interview one day after the email invitation
    first talk about the role, and with detail explanation about the phone interview process
    start with some behaviour questions
    then with some technical questions

invite to assessment day on the next day

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (London, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied online and completed online tests. No telephone interview. Went straight to full day assessment centre involving; team exercise, interview and in-tray exercise in the morning and then debate and presentations in the afternoon. There were two assessment centre days with 20 people in each. Heard that 10 people were being hired so 1/4 chance.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think MUFJ is different from other banks?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (London, England (UK)).

Interview

2 online tests, telephone interview, interview with head of DCM and with 2 members of DCM team.