Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Investment Banking Analyst- Leasing and Asset Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Likely the worst interview I have had throughout my three years of professional career... Zero interest in the interview with awkward pauses that were the cause of a poor interviewer. Have had dozens of interviews before and none were as awkward of bland as this one. Was a second round interview (first went well).

Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group.

Interview

3 stages: First 2 were 30 minute phone interviews. The third was basically 3 back-to-back 30 minute skype interviews though that could have been an in-person one. We only did Skype because of scheduling conflicts. The people were very friendly.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Pretty simple behavioral questions through HR.. Asked questions like why MUFG and why this position and whether I was willing to stay after the internship was over.
    In the second phone call, talked with the supervisor I would be working with. She asked me to walk me through my interview and then asked me how I would handle certain situations. So the first round was more behavioral and the second round was more situational questions.

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

phone interview, first round a behavior interview, second round is more technical. The behavior interview is done by the HR and she ask me some general questions like why this intern and why MUFG.
    Second round I talked to a project manager and he discussed some security related ideas with me.

Cybersecurity Interview

Application

Interview

They first called me for a brief 15 min initial phone screening. It was just a base test behavioral questions, by the HR. Then she scheduled me for a phone interview with the hiring manager. He called and asked for about 30 minutes straight on questions pertaining to my resume and course work and whether I did anything in database systems. They said that I was going to be called for the final interview at their office , which was a technical+behavioral interview. But i never received the mail . 3 weeks later, when i asked them about the results, the HR said she was unable to provide me the position because of my citizen status. Why select me for the 2nd round when i dont meet the qualifications? She said they found the candidate suitable for their position by referral program! -_-

Interview Questions

• Resume questions-technical of some sort   1 Answer

Analyst Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group in January 2017.

Interview

Turned off by this company because of their interview process, at the end it (I'm only assuming it is) my recruiter didn't even have the decency to let me know I didn't get the job after I invested hours to meet the team.

One of the longest interview process I've ever gone through. Their recruiting/interview process needs to be more streamed line, and to be honest they seem to have no regard of people's time.

Had a total of 6 interviews (1 phone screen, 1 phone interview with hiring manager, 1 in person with another manager, and another 3 in person with other members of the team) I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and she invited me for an in person interview with her again- so we literally had the same conversation twice.... it was a little weird because she asked me the same questions as she did during the phone interview. For my last in person interview, the recruiter asked me to come in for 3 hours. 3 HOURS- and she couldn't find a few minutes to email me to let me know the final decision.

Interview is quite straight forward with no unnecessary questions like "what are your strengths/weaknesses?" but only questions related to your experience and work style.

Vice President - Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume on the company website and received an email from the recruitment team the very next day to arrange a telephone interview which lasted about 20 minutes. Recruiter submitted my resume to the hiring manager and a face to face interview was arranged. This was a general conversation about the role and what it involved. The next few days was a series of telephone interviews with various directors. I was interviewed by four different directors and a corporate lawyer.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very job specific rather than standard interview questions i.e. What relevant experience do you have about this new financial legislation that will be coming into force in April 2017?   Answer Question

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group.

Interview

Met the recruiter at a college career fair. Took about a month to get in contact with me. First interview was with the recruiter and the second interview was with the senior project manager. Both interviews were on the phone. Interviews were mostly getting to know me as well as behavioral questions.

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterey Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (Monterey Park, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Lack of communication -

Recruiters do not call you. If they are interested in you as candidate, they will email you. Hence check you inbox and spam folder daily. If you followed up via telephone, the recruiter will only respond back to you via email. It can take days, if not weeks for the recruiter to reply to your message. The whole process is slow moving - anticipate at least 4 months (from submission to final interview) There were 4 interviews total all scheduled via email (2 telephone and 2 in person) After the final interview and several correspondences later, it took three weeks for the recruiter and hiring manager to notify me....

Interview Questions

• Tell me alittle bit about your background   1 Answer

Cyber Security Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group.

Interview

Recruiter was polite. Interview was 2 hours long and consisted of 4 team members and then hiring manager. Was told I would hear back within a week with their decision however I never received a response after interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe OSI model and security devices at each layer. Describe NAT/PAT. Encryption versus compression. IP vs URL. Web Application Firewall. Use CentOS to find IP address. Use Wireshark to find .exe file   Answer Question