Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 14, 2017

2.8

Vice President - Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume on the company website and received an email from the recruitment team the very next day to arrange a telephone interview which lasted about 20 minutes. Recruiter submitted my resume to the hiring manager and a face to face interview was arranged. This was a general conversation about the role and what it involved. The next few days was a series of telephone interviews with various directors. I was interviewed by four different directors and a corporate lawyer.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very job specific rather than standard interview questions i.e. What relevant experience do you have about this new financial legislation that will be coming into force in April 2017?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

Multi-Staged interview with recruiting, peer groups, and the hiring manager. The process was thorough and the questions were a mix of both experience and behavioral with an emphasis on culture and both fitting in and being a change agent.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience - example of team building   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

- Applied online with my CV and a few basic questions about my background.
    - After completing 3 competency tests, was invited to a phone interview lasting around 30 minutes.
    - Interview was pretty average except in the last 10 minutes where they really increased the difficulty of the questions.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group.

Interview

Phone interview one day after the email invitation
    first talk about the role, and with detail explanation about the phone interview process
    start with some behaviour questions
    then with some technical questions

invite to assessment day on the next day

Cyber Security Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group.

Interview

Recruiter was polite. Interview was 2 hours long and consisted of 4 team members and then hiring manager. Was told I would hear back within a week with their decision however I never received a response after interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe OSI model and security devices at each layer. Describe NAT/PAT. Encryption versus compression. IP vs URL. Web Application Firewall. Use CentOS to find IP address. Use Wireshark to find .exe file   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was done on my college campus for their corporate and investment banking internship program. It lasted about a half an hour, question consisted of mostly behavioral questions with two brainteasers at the end. I did not receive a second round interview.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Two staff onsite and one director via phone. It took 1 hour. All technique questions about statistics while I prepare more about financial knowledge. When going across their office, I saw people wearing formal and working tediously. Not my style.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (London, England (UK)).

Interview

2 online tests, telephone interview, interview with head of DCM and with 2 members of DCM team.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Processus classique et sympathique. Employés à l'écoute et aimable.
    Entretien par Skype puis ensuite en vis-à-vis.
    Questions de difficultés moyennes mais adaptées.
    Je suis passé par 3 rounds différents Pour enfin avoir une réponse. Flexibilité.
    Hiérarchie bien organisée.
    Le poste propose n'était pas bien explique en ligne mais il m'a ensuite été détaille de bonne façon.
    Contrat signé et renvoyé.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (New York, NY).

Interview

An initial phone screen with two rounds of interviews with the direct manager and the head of risk management. After the interviews there was a negotiation of salary with the recruiter and then an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• basic questions regarding background and skill set for the job   Answer Question