Mo' Bettahs Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Mo' Bettahs Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Mo' Bettahs

2.0

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs in July 2019.

Interview

It was quick and fast, she helped me a lot by Answering all the question’s I had about working at the restaurant and I felt really relaxed and excited about working there

Interview Questions

• She asked me if I was okay with working part time   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Mo' Bettahs

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Meridian, ID) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview included discussions and questions that asked about who I am, what skills I have, and gave story situations that helped determine if I would be a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you were in a difficult situation, and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (West Valley City, UT) in June 2019.

Interview

The process was very good in my opinion, the woman interviewing me was welcoming and nice. It wasn't like I was afraid or anything, she asked me questions about working there and what I would need to do in order to get me started, and it was great.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a restaurant before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Orem, UT) in June 2019.

Interview

I walked in and was greeted nicely by the staff, and said i was there for an interview. We went to one of the tables and sat down then he started to ask me a few questions, it wasn't intimidating, he was very friendly and it went well

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Meridian, ID) in July 2019.

Interview

Talked with a lady about who I am and then did the actual interview with the manager and the assistant manager and then we talked about how i came to get interviewed and some interview questions.

Interview Questions

• If the manager went on break for 20 minutes an he said to sweep and i go to sweep and it was sweeped already what do I do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Ogden, UT) in March 2019.

Interview

Tristan asked me questions about work history and experience. He showed me around the kitchen and I was offered the job and I accepted. I'm going to obtain a food handlers permit, Monday and start when Tristan tells me to.

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Lehi, UT) in May 2019.

Interview

I came into the store and we sat down and talked a bit. He asked about work history, greatest strengths and weaknesses, have I eaten there before and if so, what my favorite food was, the likes. It was a rather relaxed interview, which I was super appreciative of because I get anxious about these things rather easily.

Interview Questions

• Situation: Manager asks you to sweep the floor (that has been swept just 5 min prior) before going on break. What do you do when the manager is out of sight?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (South Jordan, UT) in October 2018.

Interview

We sat down together, one on one, and discussed my qualifications and availability. They asked about my ability to work on my feet and in a fast-paced environment, and they asked about my past work experience. The interview wasn't super formal, but it was more personal, open, and inviting. I felt more confident in a more relaxed setting.

Interview Questions

• What were some highlights, struggles, pros and cons of your most recent job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Riverton, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Riverton, UT) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview process, for me, was fast and easy. The questions asked were simple and straight to the point. Ace, the man who conducted the interview was very kind and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What Do I Do In Stressful Situations?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mo' Bettahs (Lehi, UT) in January 2019.

Interview

I went in and the manager of the store greeted me, it was very welcoming, then we sat down and went through all of the questions and answered all of my questions.