Mobica Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mobica Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Mobica

2.5

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mobica (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter in December and agreed to an initial telephone interview at the start of January. The interview started later than agreed due to some miscommunication between the recruiter and interviewer with regards to my contact number being a non-UK phone number.

It was basically a screening interview with a member of their HR team. The interviewer started by telling me about the company, which seemed a bit unnecessary given the usual preparation candidates are expected to do before an interview. I was asked about my experience and expectations, but there was no real technical content to the discussion. I asked whether employees are able to work on their own software projects outside work and was told that this was forbidden - this was a deal breaker for me.

I was informed by the recruiter that my application was rejected due to a lack of experience, which I accept, though I don't think that the interview was detailed enough for the interviewer to be able to determine this. Also, it seemed that they wanted a fair amount of flexibility in terms of working away at customer sites.

Interview Questions

• Something about flexibility in terms of working locations - customer sites, etc.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Mobica

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mobica (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)) in June 2015.

Interview

Brief and direct interview, a lot of technical questions without a previous script, so be ready for empty your brain.
    Even harder than Google because there is a lot of open questions
    Not so many questions about my previous experience, only focus in my technical knowledge but open for discussion, so no right or wrong (as real life work)