Mobile Mini Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mobile Mini Solutions (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

The interview process was professional, timely, and the staff at Mobile Mini had great follow up. From the director level to the recruiter level, I had an excellent experience. They made me want to work for them. I appreciated their professionalism, timely responses, and proactive approach to providing me with information about the position and the company.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about a time when you received negative feedback and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Junior Salesforce Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mobile Mini Solutions (Columbia, SC) in September 2017.

Interview

It was ok
    Waited a long while for a reply

what do you know about the company?
    - tell me about Junction object
    -when have you used it
    - difference between import and data loader
    -tell me about yourself
    -have you applied to our company before
    -are you open to relocation

Interview Questions

• what do you know about the company?
      - tell me about Junction object
      -when have you used it
      - difference between import and data loader
      -tell me about yourself
      -have you applied to our company before
      -are you open to relocation   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hixton, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mobile Mini Solutions (Hixton, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

This was a phone interview so it was short but straight to the point. The interviewer first described the company, then asked me several questions followed by her asking me if I had any questions for her

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your background
      What motivates you to succeed?
      Give me one example of success from your previous job
      Why do you want to join our company   1 Answer

Billing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mobile Mini Solutions in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewer spoke about the company first and summary of job duties then asked about the different types of systems I could do proficiently. Asked about why I left previous job.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mobile Mini Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screen consisted of open-ended questions and a gentle probing of the resume. There was no sense of rushing through a set of questions and I had ample opportunity to express myself.

Interview Questions

• Questions invited dialog and were not aggressive.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mobile Mini Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Started with a screening with the Sales Recruiter, then phone interviews with the Regional Manager, Inside Sales Manager and Divisional Vice-President. I then went to Phoenix for interview with senior management sales and company management. Very well done and very challenging, but gave a great overall impression of what the company is looking for and the direction they are heading.

Interview Questions

• How would you coach a sales rep who achieves the minimum standards, but has shown a lack of desire to grow?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mobile Mini Solutions (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

Met Regional & Branch Manager - was first ISR Rep hired .. was at a Hotel - comfortable setting ..

wanted to make sure both sides would benefit .. then an aptitude test .. didnt feel like a # .. keep in mind this is over 13 years ago .. this culture is no longer there or this management -company ran them off ..

Interview Questions

• what my goals were and what i want out of life .. details on what i want to make and change in my life to be successful   Answer Question

SAP PM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mobile Mini Solutions (San Antonio, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

applied for the position and a few months later received a call for a phone interview. The first interview went great. I was told I would hear back about the second interview in a week. Three weeks later I received the call for the second interview. This interview did not go as great but I still thought it went very well. Three days later I received the standard email that they hired someone else.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mobile Mini Solutions in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online, and within 2 days received the invitation to test. 2 days after the test, I received an email request for a phone interview. An appointment was supposedly set, which I never was made aware of. It was embarrassing and threw off my whole interview. Though I have tons of consultative sales experience I was treated like an idiot. I was pushed through for a second interview and again an appointment was set via email. I was never consulted or asked for availability, so of course the second interview is at a time when I will be at my current job. I found the interviewer condescending and rude. I am not sure if I will continue trying to apply for this position, as the first point of contact made a horrible first impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you love about your current job and what frustrations do you come across?   Answer Question

National Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mobile Mini Solutions (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The first part of this was a phone interview where their local HR specialist wanted to vet me and my experience in relation to the job. The key was trying to figure out if I would fit in with their current culture.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation with a large client where things were going wrong and both the client and our company had fault?   Answer Question