Mobile Mini Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 18, 2017

2.5

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hixton, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mobile Mini Solutions (Hixton, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

This was a phone interview so it was short but straight to the point. The interviewer first described the company, then asked me several questions followed by her asking me if I had any questions for her

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your background
      What motivates you to succeed?
      Give me one example of success from your previous job
      Why do you want to join our company
      1 Answer

Billing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mobile Mini Solutions in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewer spoke about the company first and summary of job duties then asked about the different types of systems I could do proficiently. Asked about why I left previous job.

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mobile Mini Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Started with a screening with the Sales Recruiter, then phone interviews with the Regional Manager, Inside Sales Manager and Divisional Vice-President. I then went to Phoenix for interview with senior management sales and company management. Very well done and very challenging, but gave a great overall impression of what the company is looking for and the direction they are heading.

Interview Questions

• How would you coach a sales rep who achieves the minimum standards, but has shown a lack of desire to grow?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mobile Mini Solutions (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

Met Regional & Branch Manager - was first ISR Rep hired .. was at a Hotel - comfortable setting ..

wanted to make sure both sides would benefit .. then an aptitude test .. didnt feel like a # .. keep in mind this is over 13 years ago .. this culture is no longer there or this management -company ran them off ..

Interview Questions

• what my goals were and what i want out of life .. details on what i want to make and change in my life to be successful   Answer Question

SAP PM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mobile Mini Solutions (San Antonio, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

applied for the position and a few months later received a call for a phone interview. The first interview went great. I was told I would hear back about the second interview in a week. Three weeks later I received the call for the second interview. This interview did not go as great but I still thought it went very well. Three days later I received the standard email that they hired someone else.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mobile Mini Solutions in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online, and within 2 days received the invitation to test. 2 days after the test, I received an email request for a phone interview. An appointment was supposedly set, which I never was made aware of. It was embarrassing and threw off my whole interview. Though I have tons of consultative sales experience I was treated like an idiot. I was pushed through for a second interview and again an appointment was set via email. I was never consulted or asked for availability, so of course the second interview is at a time when I will be at my current job. I found the interviewer condescending and rude. I am not sure if I will continue trying to apply for this position, as the first point of contact made a horrible first impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you love about your current job and what frustrations do you come across?   Answer Question

National Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mobile Mini Solutions (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The first part of this was a phone interview where their local HR specialist wanted to vet me and my experience in relation to the job. The key was trying to figure out if I would fit in with their current culture.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation with a large client where things were going wrong and both the client and our company had fault?   Answer Question

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mobile Mini Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

Greeted by receptionist. She offered me a bottled water. I sat in lobby for 5 minutes. My interviewer came out and greeted me and brought me into an interview room. She interviewed me only asking basic questions and explaining what my role would be like. No intimidating interview questions. She was very nice and made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job and work here?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mobile Mini Solutions (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I had a phone call with my immediate supervisor. I came in for a 60 minute interview with my immediate supervisor. Met with each executive for 30 minutes during a 120 minute block of time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer, counter, offer, counter, accept

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mobile Mini Solutions (Tulsa, OK) in May 2016.

Interview

Had 2 requests in 2 days for a face to face interview after submitting online application which did happen the next day. Too much focus on what failures had you ever had. Did an online personality test. Two person interview team. Didn't get a good feeling on leaving because it wasn't clear what they wanted beyond a stellar salesperson which I have the awards to prove and experience in the industry. Maybe just not a fit. Got a form letter email that I wasn't being considered.