MobileComm Professionals RF Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MobileComm Professionals RF Engineer Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at MobileComm Professionals

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MobileComm Professionals (Plano, TX) in February 2009.

Interview

No questions asked. Just was giving basic training on the tools that were used for drive testing. Got the license copied and was all set.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MobileComm Professionals

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MobileComm Professionals (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

I got interview call from this company as I had done summer training in this company. Interview was held at its Gurgaon centre, there was only round of face to face interview. Keep your mobile communication concepts clear and you can easily get this job.

Interview Questions

• How can we remove adjacent channel interference if filter is working properly?   1 Answer

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at MobileComm Professionals (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2012.

Interview

Very easy interview. Was referred through an employee. There was a telephone interview. It was a technical interview with some HR questions were asked. Do not remember if there were 2 or 3 interviews.