MobileOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 23, 2017

2.9

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MobileOne (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Two days later, I received a call from the HR department to confirm an interview on the following week. It was a pleasant conversation in general. We talked about what M1 is expecting from me, what I expect to learn from the new role etc. 3 interviewers including 1 HR was involved.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MobileOne (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

There was a written test prior to the interview. Consists of two rounds of interview - the first one with product line managers, then subsequently with management. Interviewers were very nice.

Marketing Executive Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at MobileOne in March 2017.

Interview

Written test before interview, the whole thing took about 1 hour at the lobby. There were 2 other people who also came for an interview but not sure if it's for the same position.
    Interview was with HR manager and 2 team leads. HR manager was friendly but the 2 team leads look disinterested, and was unable to answer when I enquired more about the job

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MobileOne in July 2016.

Interview

Long and intimidating.The HR Manager kept looking pissed and uninterested in anything that i have to say. The GM then asked me very personal questions on my opinion regarding certain stuff

Interview Questions

• made me do a test followed by an interview. Asked me for my opinion on some of their policies and pricing   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I interviewed at MobileOne (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2016.

Interview

No interview beforehand.
    They will interview you on the first day of internship, and assign you to the department accordingly.
    Chit chat type interview, not so formal. The interviewer is young and flexible. No pressure at all.

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MobileOne (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

I went for M1 interview at Changi Business Park. There were 2 interviewer. One was the HR lady & another one was the engineer.
    This was the worst interview I have ever gone through!!
    The HR lady was very unprofessional. She is very rude and ridiculious! Asking nonsense question for interview in very bad manner, dressed inappropriately (low cut top where it showed off her cleavage), her hair was kinda messy.
    Whereas the engineer was pretty allright in asking.
    I didn't know how M1 can hire her in the first place!!

Interview Questions

• This job requires you to stand on top of the building, even under rain & thunder. Are you ready for that?   1 Answer

Enterprise Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MobileOne.

Interview

They asked pretty tough questions to me as I had no background on the position i applied for. A bit too technical even though i tried preparing for it. Questions caught me off guard
    Friendly Interviewer

Marketing Executive (Postpaid IDD) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MobileOne (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview held in the meeting room directly at lobby. Interview doesnt seem structured, interviewers (2person) used what you said to probe other questions. Interview took around 1 hour for my case

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the telecommunication industry ?   Answer Question

Customer Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MobileOne (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2015.

Interview

I was faced with a panel of 3 people (including the HR). The interviewers were very friendly. When I asked them some questions about the job and roles , they spent some time to answer my question and elaborate their answers . In total, the interview last about 30 mins.

Marketing Executive (Post Paid) Interview

Interview

Interview was conducted in meeting rooms at the lobby. Conducted by marketing head and hr. Interviews were scheduled in 15mins block. You can see those people who are competing with you for the same position.