Moda Operandi Digital Analytics Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Moda Operandi

1 Interview Review

Digital Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Moda Operandi (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone Screen with a recruiter who was nice at first, In person round with the Hiring Manager, Take Home Assignment & Final Round with the Hiring Manager. In the first round, Hiring manager was nice and questions were standard. Recruiting company they used was weird and kept texting & emailing & calling me during work hours-- rushing me and giving unsolicited advice for the interview like what to wear-- that threw me off, considering this is a Manager level role. The Take Home Assignment was not hard, but the company was late in sending it to me so they expected me to spend a couple hours on it and only gave me 1.5 business days. The worst was that when I was reviewing the assignment in the second round, he skipped over an entire question-- do not assign something you won't even review. Take home assignments are fine, but give the candidate enough time and respect their time in interviewing when they have a full time job. For me, it showed what working there would be like so no thanks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a collaboration opportunity for Moda Operandi   1 Answer