Moda Operandi Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Moda Operandi Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Moda Operandi

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Moda Operandi (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

They called for a interview where they reviewed my Resume, my background, and why i was interested in the position. They didn't give me the internship because my hours weren't enough for them but nonetheless this place was probably going to be another fashion nightmare internship where people think that they are superior because they are wearing label. Nobody benefits except for the person why founded the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Moda Operandi

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moda Operandi (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick but informative, asked basic questions about yourself and your experience and then told me about the internship and typical duties that come along with the job. I heard back within a week and got the job after 2 interviews with HR and my manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moda Operandi (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Sent in resume, got an email, had a phone interview with hiring manager, then an offer for an in-person interview. The in person interview took about 10 minutes, just went through my resumé, not many hard questions. Met the hiring manager first who introduced me to the person I would be interviewing with. She seemed quite busy but gave me a pretty good description of the job's responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Describe one stressful situation in your last internship and how you handled the pressure   Answer Question