Moda Operandi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Moda Operandi

2.5

Studio Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Moda Operandi (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

I had a phone call interview with human resources, and then I was asked to come in to a in person interview. The phone call lasted 45 mins and the in person lasted maybe 10 mins.

Merchandise Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moda Operandi (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with the head of planning for a potential opportunity. Found him to be very energetic, inspiring and passionate. The interview was more about what I could bring to the table as far as entrepreneurship and leadership rather than my analytical skills. Several thought provoking questions were asked which had me really think!

Interview Questions

• What accomplishment are you most proud of?   1 Answer

Intern - Monthly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moda Operandi (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

As soon as you enter the building you are seated in a nice sitting area. The office space is open so you will see everyone working. I met with the HR Manager who deals with all the interns. She asked a bunch of questions related to my experience and what I am learning in school, and said she would get back to me within a week. Never Heard back.

Interview Questions

• What are you learning in your classes?
      Why should we hire you?
      Name a weakness that you have.
      Name the skills that you have.
      Are you into fashion?   Answer Question

Digital Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Moda Operandi (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone Screen with a recruiter who was nice at first, In person round with the Hiring Manager, Take Home Assignment & Final Round with the Hiring Manager. In the first round, Hiring manager was nice and questions were standard. Recruiting company they used was weird and kept texting & emailing & calling me during work hours-- rushing me and giving unsolicited advice for the interview like what to wear-- that threw me off, considering this is a Manager level role. The Take Home Assignment was not hard, but the company was late in sending it to me so they expected me to spend a couple hours on it and only gave me 1.5 business days. The worst was that when I was reviewing the assignment in the second round, he skipped over an entire question-- do not assign something you won't even review. Take home assignments are fine, but give the candidate enough time and respect their time in interviewing when they have a full time job. For me, it showed what working there would be like so no thanks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a collaboration opportunity for Moda Operandi   1 Answer

Editorial Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Moda Operandi (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Two process interview, first one over the phone second with the fashion director. Interviewing process was more of a conversation based, very ease going. The people in the studio were polite and respectful, met the team I would potentially be working with.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Moda Operandi.

Interview

Rather quick interview process once the company is interested in you, friendly hiring staff. They do ask that you submit samples of your work experience i.e look books or blog posts.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Moda Operandi (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

We discussed my resume and what areas I was interested. My interviewer was very sweet. I got a tour of the office and the production studios. I prepared very thoroughly for this interview and was not asked any knowledge-based questions.

Interview Questions

• What areas of fashion interest you?   1 Answer

Personal Shopper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Moda Operandi (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

This was a terrible interview process, which took about three months to complete! I was supposed to be interviewing having successfully completed a telephone interview only to find out on the day of the interview (after arriving in to their offices) that I had been got stood-up by the boutique manager. No apology was given by the interviewer! The people I interacted with were rude, snooty and appeared to have their head in the clouds! I'd avoid this like company like the plague!