Moda Operandi Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Marketing

Moda Operandi Marketing Interview Questions

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moda Operandi.

Interview

Was contacted by the hiring manager via LinkedIn. We had a quick phone call the next day to discuss the role and review my experience. She was very professional and the conversation went well.

Was invited for an in person interview the following week. Unfortunately they started my interview over 40 minutes late. There's no waiting room / area, just a couch next to reception that faces the open floor plan layout.

When the interview did start, I met with the hiring manger, the team head, and an HR rep one-on-one for about 15 minutes each. I was supposed to meet with an additional senior manager, but due to the 40 minute late start, that person was no longer available to meet with me which was disappointing. I felt the conversations went well and the hiring manager expressed enthusiasm. I was told they'd be in touch early the following week with next steps.

I sent my thank you notes and waited. Over a week later, still no news. I followed up and then received a standard rejection notice from the HR rep. I thanked HR for the opportunity and asked if there was any feedback they could share, but unfortunately I never received a response.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume, give examples of projects / campaigns you worked on, strengths, why I was interested in the role, etc. Pretty standard questions, no surprise curveballs. Felt like two conversations and good report.   Answer Question