Moda Operandi Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moda Operandi (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

A phone screen and then ghosted by human resources.

The human resources team is incredibly unprofessional. Human resources ignored my emails and resume submissions for a year. Finally, I reached out to human resources via email and they randomly called me directly and spoke with me. They denied me a position I was beyond qualified for, and gave me the usual "we'll keep you in mind".

The Human resources team had to profusely say "thank for understanding" because they knew they were denying me an opportunity to interview when I was more then qualified for the position --- shows they are not an equal opportunity employer. They come up with incredibly stupid excuses, thinking their applicants are dumb (Which shows their stupidity).

After two more follow ups for other roles in a 3 month span after speaking with HR about the marketing manager role re-opening, I reached out again this week via phone and email. I was ghosted again.

These are the type of HR reps that companies should stay clear from. The unethical behavior, rudeness, lack of thoughtfulness, and the bad sterotypes of fashion people.

This is a horrible representation of the Moda Operandi brand, and it will make certain people not want to work for them or do any type of business with them down the line. The owner has a reputation of being a very kind and professional woman, however, I wonder is she knows the type of personality her HR team displays on a monthly basis?

This is this type of behavior that puts the fashion industry in a bad light and leaves a bad taste in the mouths of outsiders.

No wonder why people in the corporate and tech world think fashion people are idiots --- when they behave like ignorant people and make dumb hiring and professional decisions, can you blame them?

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience   1 Answer