Modern Woodmen Financial Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Modern Woodmen Financial Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Modern Woodmen

2.9

Financial Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Modern Woodmen in June 2017.

Interview

Multiple steps are involved and you have to demonstrate your willingness to do the work. You will start with a basic interview and then are required to complete 2 online assessments as well as a couple of field assignments. If you succeed on the online tests and complete the assignments then you will be offered a job. However, your contract will not be active until you complete training which is unpaid and requires you to have some business ready to write.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to put in the time and effort necessary to grow in this business?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Modern Woodmen

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Modern Woodmen (Cary, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

Long and thorough. Have to fill out packets and complete friend circles to show community involvement. Also, personality test and basic understanding packages. They test your ability to go through your friend's circles for clients

Interview Questions

• Ask about extra curricular activities and community involvement to ensure you have the social circles to maintain a steady flow of new clients   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Modern Woodmen (Raleigh, NC) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very natural. Simple questions and smooth conversations about relevant information, both personal and professional. The two that I interviewed with were very engaging. The environment was welcoming and other employees were opening to engagement.

Financial Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Modern Woodmen.

Interview

All the questions are routine questions. Very basic and easy. No need to prepare. Basically they will hire every normal person. They won't support you anything economically at the beginning stage.

Anonymous Employee in Faribault, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Modern Woodmen (Faribault, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

Questions were read from their booklet of pre-designed questions. Not every question in the booklet was asked. The interviewer would pick and choose which ones they wanted to ask you. Because many of the Regional Directors' office are dispersed throughout the state, it is common for them to ask you to meet with them in a public place. In this particular case, I was asked to meet at a Perkins.

Interview Questions

• What is an attribute that you learned from one or each of your parents?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Modern Woodmen (Denver, CO) in July 2014.

Interview

First I met them at a job fair, then we met face-to-face, then there was an online questionnaire and competency test. I looked into other firms, and this was, by far, the most difficult qualification process. After the online tests, there was another interview or two. The thing with this career is that most any company will hire you, it's the client meetings where the real interviews are because they decide whether or not to hire you as the financial advisor.

Interview Questions

• What are you like, what are your interests, what has your employment history been thus far, why were there job changes etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Elizabethtown, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Modern Woodmen (Elizabethtown, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a brief hour long meeting with a member of Modern Woodmen at a local bakery during which we discussed the nature of the job and how fitted I would be to it.

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Modern Woodmen (Lafayette, LA) in June 2013.

Interview

3 part interview. Really basic questions to starts off. Made you start a work book with friends and families names. You had to get a list of some 100 people. This list would later be a list for you to sell too, although they claimed you would not have to sell the friends and family.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy giving freely of yourself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Modern Woodmen (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I have noticed a few people mention coming up with 140 of your own clients. That is actually not the case. It is to show the support you have and the comfort you have in asking for referrals. This is a commission based career. I am speaking from experience when I say I WILL NEVER go back to salary again after working for this company. They are supportive. They offer an amazing medical/dental benefit package, 401k & even still have a pension plan. This is not a junk company by any means. Some things, like getting your state license, you will pay for. However, it is your license, not theirs. After being with this company for about 8 mon, I hope I am able to stay with them until I retire.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy volunteering in your community?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Modern Woodmen (Greenville, SC) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process comes in many stages and is an in depth vetting process. The initial interview is more of a sales pitch for the company, followed by an online personality and basic knowledge evaluation.