Modern Woodmen Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Modern Woodmen Intern Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Modern Woodmen (Austin, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

I met with the hiring manager at a career fair hosted by my University. About two weeks later after a few emails I sat down with the same hiring manager and was formally interviewed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Modern Woodmen

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Modern Woodmen (Madison, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

2 Interviews, performance test. Very delicate interview with multiple employees.Multiple on site interviews, background check. Wanted to make sure that you really buy into the idea of fraternalism. Company really cares about its clients

Interview Questions

• What are your 5 year goals   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Modern Woodmen (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

I was contacted by the company after dropping my resume off at the career fair that Modern Woodmen attended at my university. I was asked to complete a thorough questionnaire to see if my values matched that of Modern Woodmen's. After getting a follow-up call from the company, they scheduled an initial interview the following week.

The first interview essentially explained what Modern Woodmen did and stood for morally as a company. At the end, I was asked if I felt that I would be a good fit for the company, and after saying that I did, I was asked back for a second interview.

The second interview followed much more of a standard interview with questions about my past experiences, career goals, and personality type.

Interview Questions

• If you were offered a position at another larger company (Goldman Sachs, EY, etc.) while still being a Modern Woodmen employee, what would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told the hourly wage that commission employees at the office had agreed to pay the interns and asked. I was offered either the hourly wage or the opportunity to take the internship for college credit. I chose to take it for the hourly wage.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Modern Woodmen.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview followed by an on-site interview with a Managing Partner and a Regional Director. After that, I was called to go eat lunch with the Managing Partner who would later be my Managing Partner.