Modern Woodmen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Modern Woodmen (Des Moines, IA) in February 2016.

Interview

Long interview process; several interviews over several days. Had to complete a questionnaire and a lot of background items. They also wanted contact info for several people that I could sell to.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable would you be trying to sell insurance to your friends and family?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Modern Woodmen (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they contacted me not long after, then they asked me to do a personality test online and a quick math test, it was all very basic but they never contacted me after the test not sure why.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Modern Woodmen (Birmingham, AL) in October 2016.

Interview

I have had two interviews so far. The first interview was to know who I am. The second asked a battery of questions. There was also an extra advisor at the meeting to help me understand the day in day out activities. I have another interview next week.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult circumstances in my life that I had to face?   1 Answer

Modern Woodmen Applications Process Interview

Interview

The career site is very confusing & not user friendly. There's no list of jobs with descriptions, instead it's a series of people's photos and their comments. I finally figured out the application process & when it said to hit the next button to continue to the career questionnaire, I instead got a message that said there were no jobs in my zip code. Maybe I wanted to look nationwide? I decided not to pursue employment there & will share this information with others.