Moderna Therapeutics Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Moderna Therapeutics Research Associate Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Moderna Therapeutics (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview where they talked about the position and asked about my relevant experience. After that, I was invited for an on-site interview. The interview process was kind of chaotic as the position I had been told I would be interviewing for was not the correct position. I could have been more prepared for it, had I known the exact role and responsibilities. The on-site interview was made up of several meetings, a few of which had to be moved around because people were not around.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult - just asking about past experience and why you want to work there and what you know about the company.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Moderna Therapeutics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Moderna Therapeutics (Cambridge, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

Was contacted by HR to set up a phone interview. Hiring manager failed to call at the appropriated time. The call was set up and rescheduled several more times because hiring manager could not make time. HR was exceptionally polite and apologetic through this process.I eventually spoke with a member of the group below the hiring manager to complete the phone screen and was invited for an on site interview. The interview lasted ~6hrs but could/should have been shorter. 1:1 sessions were scheduled for 45min each. The hiring manager met with me for 20min before giving me a brief tour and leading me to an interview room where I was left to sit until the next person arrived. Another interviewer dismissed himself a few minutes into the interview to take a phone call and returned to finish at the end of the day, leaving me to sit in a room alone for half an hour. A third interviewer attempted to gauge my interest in a different job in his own group - a lose/lose situation for the candidate (you don't want to close doors and say no thanks, but you don't want to appear opportunistic and willing to take just any job). I understand the company is going through rapid growth, and this is difficult, but after the interview process I was concerned about working at the company. I received no further feedback from the company.

Interview Questions

• Run of the mill interview questions, nothing particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moderna Therapeutics (Cambridge, MA) in August 2012.

Interview

The location is nice and so was the office. Lots of Light. They interview day was pretty chaotic.

Interview Questions

I heard that a lot of their employees are not very happy there.