Modis Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Modis Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Modis (Dearborn, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

the typical targeted interview, we also have some dialogue over the phone. the recruiter realized that I am a seasoned professional and she worked hard to recruit me
I spoke with my recruiter many times before meeting in person - she was very pleased. She presented me to my current employment as contract and was hired.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Modis

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Modis (Charlotte, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

1. Can you tell me a little about yourself?

This question seems simple, so many people fail to prepare for it, but it's crucial. Here's the deal: Don't give your complete employment (or personal) history. Instead give a pitch—one that’s concise and compelling and that shows exactly why you’re the right fit for the job. Start off with the 2-3 specific accomplishments or experiences that you most want the interviewer to know about, then wrap up talking about how that prior experience has positioned you for this specific role.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nice and easy

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Modis (Charlotte, NC) in November 2011.

Interview

very satisfied with the on-boarding process. was thorough. everyone friendly and very helpfule.

Interview Questions

• what is my most critical weakness   1 Answer

Negotiation

very positive

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Modis (Remote, OR) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very good. The original recruiter prepared me for the interview. I developed a great rapport with the manager and her staff. I provided sufficient information about my background and experience. Overall, I left the interview feeling confident that it was a good fit.

Interview Questions

• There were some technical tools that I had not used, however I expressed my willingness to learn and also express my history of learning new tools with previous employer and how I became proficient utilizing those technical tools.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview questions : Talking about your previous experience; give some example of your successful projects; why you want to work as a Business Analyst; what is your salary expectation; do you have any vacation planned; => then, they proposed me a 'hiring based on profile", not on project. So, I got first their offer, then I saw several account managers and got a project.