Modis IT Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Modis IT Recruiter Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Modis (Independence, OH).

Interview

Positive overall. Spoke with several different recruiters over the phone. One kept calling me by a different name that was very similar to my actual name despite looking at my resume and notes-that was very annoying. Met with recruiting manager and others in her department on two separate occasions. They'll make you shadow for about 45 minutes which is not as extensive as other companies. The recruiting manager did a very poor job at trying to sell the position. This was tough since the first recruiter I talked to did a good job drawing me in.

Interview Questions

It doesn't seem like a positive work environment. From what I picked up on, employees fight over candidates. Its hostile when numbers aren't met and the recruiting manager didn't seem happy so I didn't think I would be happy. I would enjoy a sales environment but a good team is essential and no one really seemed that excited or happy.

Other Interview Reviews for Modis

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Modis (Englewood, CO) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview is with three managers among different teams. It last about an hour all together with upwards of 20 mins of shadowing with a specific team. Managers are pretty straight forward with their questions and put out there that they want a person who is willing to work hard and has a strong passionate drive of getting the job done.

If you are coming in lazy and dont have a great drive or will to make money and be part of a team that is exploding in the IT world then you will not make it here.

Interview Questions

• Where you would like to be within the company that is continuously growing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Modis (Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO) in June 2014.

Interview

Met internal recruiter at local job fair, set up in person interview for a few days later. Interviewed with director and recruiter, received offer at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasn't able to negotiate. Did get a raise to make base salary more competitive after 3 months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Modis (Burlington, MA) in September 2011.

Interview

Received a phone call from their managing director regarding a resume I had posted and he invited me in. I was scheduled to meet with a number of people in the interview. When I arrived they seemed to be very disorganized. After I met with the first person another came in but I could tell he was not expecting to meet with me. After that the first manager came back and said that they other people were no longer available to speak.

Interview Questions

• Nothing to hard. Again they did not seem very prepared. Mainly wanted to know what my production numbers were. How many people had I had on billing? What was my highest GP, etc...   Answer Question