Modis Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Modis.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter and then they ask for you to come in to meet with a group of managers. Don’t ask what kind of training and development programs they offer their employees and don’t ask what promotional opportunities there are down the line. This will make it appear as if you are only interested in moving into management positions as soon as possible instead of showing that you are actually interested in working up and with the company. They are obviously not interested in employee growth and aren’t interested in hiring employees who value growth opportunities within the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Modis

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Modis (Denver, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone screen and then an in-person meeting for about an hour. They have you shadow someone too but usually won't prepare the employee you shadow, so you just kind of show up awkwardly while they ask if they will let you shadow them, even though you're standing right there. It's very casual of an environment and the questions aren't too difficult. Standard questions about experience, handling difficult situations, etc.

Interview Questions

• Asked about your experience and why you'd make a good recruiter.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Modis.

Interview

Submitted my resume on LinkedIn posting and got an email from a recruiter the next day. After phone interview, had an interview with two people at office. They wanted to schedule a meeting after that so I could meet the team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Modis (Woodbridge, NJ) in July 2014.

Interview

Woodbridge, NJ office.

The hiring manager found me on Linked In and CALLED ME to come in for an interview.

The office seemed disorganized and unstructured.

Upon coming in the hiring manager bragged about his career (to no credibility whatsoever) and asked me bizarre and personal questions that I have never been asked before or since on any interview.

See below how some of the questions had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with moving forward towards getting a job. And keep in mind I'm almost 30 when reading the questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Modis (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

long and many steps and they made you meet a lot of people within the office. they had you meet several management who asked the same questions to you and really wanted to know personality rather than anything. it was too drawn out in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• they asked about what you thought of the job and people   Answer Question