Modus21 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Modus21 Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Modus21

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Modus21.

Interview

Had a 30 minute introductory phone call and then a 2 hour interview with 3 different people. Very standard questions about deadlines, dealing with stress, travel and knowledge of the industry.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Modus21 (Charleston, SC) in May 2011.

Interview

Spoke to them after applying through college jobmate resources. Interviewed all day; 2 interviews lasting approximately 75 min each. Gave detail about position, process, etc. Went over compensation and holidays etc. Very friendly and courteous. Few questions off topic. Appears to have a very positive work culture and provides consulting services throughout eastern US.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a project you had to accomplish? Talk about deadlines, issues with team and how they were overcome, ect.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Modus21 (Charleston, SC) in May 2008.

Interview

I handed in a copy of my resume' and cv and expressed my desire to work at the firm to the Vice President. We spoke for awhile and he said he liked my attitude and wanted me to meet his partner, who does all of the hiring for professional services. I came in for a 1:1 interview with the President, he asked me the typical interview questions (nothing unusual) and after an hour or so he offered me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I was able to negotiate. He offered me an initial salary of 45*** and I indicated that I could not work for any less than 52*** and we worked out a deal that was below my target salary but gave me an extra 4 days of paid time off annually.