Moe's Southwest Grill Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Moe's Southwest Grill Crew Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Moe's Southwest Grill

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill (Tallahassee, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied in person and was asked to come for an interview that following week. The interview process took about 30 to 45 minutes. I dressed business casual with nice pants and a nice shirt. The questions were situational

Interview Questions

• I want you to go over to that girl and ask her how her food is and if she would like some more chips   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Moe's Southwest Grill

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill (Exeter, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

The Interviewer sat me Down at one of the tables and offered me a drink. She was very nice and straightforward, and most of the questions I thought were going to be asked were. It was great for a first job interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Saw a sign on the front window of the restaurant one morning asking for hires. Went home to get my resume and put on a decent shirt and pants. Came in for interview that same morning - short interview with assistant manager. Was hired on the spot. I started my first shift within a few hours of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Very basic -- tell me about yourself? Do you have any experience working in a food establishment (this was optional)?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valrico, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill (Valrico, FL).

Interview

I did an in-store application and actually spoke with the manager. He told me that he'd just hired two people and would most likely give me a call back. About two weeks later I received a call from the same manager that I had previously spoken to, to come in for an interview. When I had gotten there I was about 15 minutes early, so he was still interviewing another candidate. I patiently sat and he was about 5 minutes late to his interview with me. It was nice because it was more of a conversation rather than him firing off questions. He let me know what would happen during training and basically telling me the ins and outs of the store. He let me know that he wanted me on his team, but I would have to wait 2-3 weeks for an answer from him due to some employees not letting him know exactly when they were leaving, so he sent my information to other nearby stores that were hiring.

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill (Buffalo, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I was asked of prior experience and about my schedule. They did not ask anything more of me, which I cannot say that I am surprised of. They cared more about just getting someone in than they did about who they were getting in.

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill (Lowell, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Asked about resume shortly. Asked the cliche interview questions. Interview mostly focused on availability. If you are available for the shifts that are needed, they are satisfied and usually accept you.

Interview Questions

• What is one situation where you faced a challenge, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill (Tampa, FL).

Interview

The interview was very casual and friendly. I had little to no experience, but I was very persistent and hungry. They want to make sure they have competent employees that are flexible, adaptable, and are team players.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the Moe's company?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill.

Interview

It was like a normal interview; Is there a time type questions. It was very easy and went very smoothly. it was more of a conversational interview which was nice. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill.

Interview

The interview was standard. There was only one interview where they asked a couple of basic questions about why I wanted the job and availability, and I heard back about a week later.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

First of all even if you are on time they will make you to wait and after they will ask just a few questions, not that serious.
    Where did you work?, do you have any costumer experience? Don't forget to ask how much will I get paid?

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer