Moe's Southwest Grill Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Moe's Southwest Grill Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2017

1.7

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill.

Interview

It was like a normal interview; Is there a time type questions. It was very easy and went very smoothly. it was more of a conversational interview which was nice. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill (New York, NY).

Interview

I asked if they had any openings and they gave me a paper application to submit. They called me about 2 weeks later asking if I could go into the store for an interview. The manager went through my resume and asked me about my different experiences at my various jobs.

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill (Erie, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by both the General Manager and Owner in a booth at the restaurant. It was very laid back, I was made to feel welcome. They were very direct about what they were looking for, yet kept the interview informal.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Moe's?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

I went into the store for my interview, I approached the counter at which point I was asked to take a seat until the manager was ready. I was also offered a drink while waiting. Sat for about 2 minutes.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill.

Interview

The interview was standard. There was only one interview where they asked a couple of basic questions about why I wanted the job and availability, and I heard back about a week later.

Line Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill.

Interview

I received a call the day after I applied online and then my interview was a day or two later. I believe you can hand in applications in person as well. The interview was with the general manager and it was no longer than 10 minutes before I was hired and told to come in the next day to start. I had no experience and was a high school student.

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill (Knoxville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

It was very relaxed and both parties really enjoyed the conversation that was brewed from the interview. I got to sit and observe the ins and out of the company before the interview started and the employees were very cheerful and happy to see a new face try to come and work with them.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill.

Interview

I applied online and was replied to within one week to schedule an in-person interview with a GM and Area Manager. The interview was pretty straight forward, and was a back and forth between the two interviewers and me. After the interview I was told they would call me back that day with an offer and they did so.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience mostly and how it applies to this setting of work. Also, a few hypothetical situations that would involve conflict resolution and management skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary somewhat negotiable; benefits are not

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill (Montgomery, AL) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was great. It started with the manager getting to know you as a person . They then explained to me what Moes is all about. He explained what Moes meant as a company .The managers were very welcoming . They They called immediately to let me know I landed the job!

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill (Newport News, VA).

Interview

Little to none, knew another manager and was over qualified. I asked my friend who is now becoming a general manager if i could get a job as a manger. He sad to talk to the current general manager. I went in and spoke with her briefly about myself and the job i wanted. She told me i had to work there as a normal employee for 6 months which i did and got promoted.