Moe's Southwest Grill Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Moe's Southwest Grill Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2017

1.7

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill.

Interview

They were still building the place. I went in for the interview and I had two guys interview me. Wasn't very comfortable trying to answer questions with workers moving about around me.

Anonymous Employee in Exeter, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill (Exeter, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

The Interviewer sat me Down at one of the tables and offered me a drink. She was very nice and straightforward, and most of the questions I thought were going to be asked were. It was great for a first job interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valrico, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill (Valrico, FL).

Interview

I did an in-store application and actually spoke with the manager. He told me that he'd just hired two people and would most likely give me a call back. About two weeks later I received a call from the same manager that I had previously spoken to, to come in for an interview. When I had gotten there I was about 15 minutes early, so he was still interviewing another candidate. I patiently sat and he was about 5 minutes late to his interview with me. It was nice because it was more of a conversation rather than him firing off questions. He let me know what would happen during training and basically telling me the ins and outs of the store. He let me know that he wanted me on his team, but I would have to wait 2-3 weeks for an answer from him due to some employees not letting him know exactly when they were leaving, so he sent my information to other nearby stores that were hiring.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill (Tampa, FL).

Interview

The interview was very casual and friendly. I had little to no experience, but I was very persistent and hungry. They want to make sure they have competent employees that are flexible, adaptable, and are team players.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the Moe's company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Prattville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill (Prattville, AL).

Interview

The interview was my first real interview ever besides babysitting, YMCA lifeguard, etc, and it went very smoothly. The store manager sat with me for 5-10 minutes asking about my extracurricular activities during school (I was 17) and my work ethic. He then made me yell welcome to moes during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How long are you comfortable standing without getting tired   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied in person at a different location, they didn't need anyone so they sent it to one in walking distance. Walked in was told i had the job solely based on my application.

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill (Buffalo, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I was asked of prior experience and about my schedule. They did not ask anything more of me, which I cannot say that I am surprised of. They cared more about just getting someone in than they did about who they were getting in.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill.

Interview

It was like a normal interview; Is there a time type questions. It was very easy and went very smoothly. it was more of a conversational interview which was nice. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill (New York, NY).

Interview

I asked if they had any openings and they gave me a paper application to submit. They called me about 2 weeks later asking if I could go into the store for an interview. The manager went through my resume and asked me about my different experiences at my various jobs.

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moe's Southwest Grill (Erie, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by both the General Manager and Owner in a booth at the restaurant. It was very laid back, I was made to feel welcome. They were very direct about what they were looking for, yet kept the interview informal.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Moe's?   1 Answer