Moen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Moen (Cleveland, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Lasted several months, fairly straightforward and handled through a recruiter. People were nice and as this was a newer position relatively vague on actual role specific details. They ultimately changed their direction on where the position would be located. I think that given how far I went in the process and personal time off to work through their interview process, a phone call from the hiring manager would have been appropriate vs. communicating through the recruiter.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moen (Cleveland, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

I interviewed twice for this position, once with an HR recruiter employed directly by the company and once with the actual hiring manager. I had to do the interview during office hours, naturally, and for discretion's sake did it in my car. Every moment on the phone was precious, and the HR recruiter talked literally non-stop for 21 minutes before she even asked me a single question! I expected my boss to walk up to my car any second looking for me. The hiring manager was better, even wonderful to some extent. At the end of the interview the person gave me their phone number and email and told me to call any time with questions. This person even assured me that no matter what I would hear something back. Two weeks later - nothing, so I contacted the HR recruiter. I didn't hear anything from her, so I contacted the hiring manager. Only four days later did I get an EMAIL telling me they had passed on me. I suspect that if I had never followed up they would have just ignored me.

Interview Questions

• Just basic questions about my background, nothing really tough.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Moen.

Interview

Come in as a Temp and bid on position thus get interviewed by a dept manager The manager will ask you a numerous amount of question pertaining to position. Then they will look at previous attendance and write up records. If you qualify thus you are giving an option of accepting

Interview Questions

• Do you have SAP experience? Do you have you tow motor license?   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Moen in November 2015.

Interview

Interview was through JPM Consulting. Very laid back and only lasted about 15 minutes before setting me up with an interview with an engineering manager who I'm interviewing more formally with next week.

Interview Questions

• What kind of analytical skills do you have that put you above your classmates or colleagues   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Olmsted, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moen (North Olmsted, OH).

Interview

Interviewed with 10 other prospective interns. Throughout the day we took a tour of the facility, got the opportunity to ask questions to current interns, and finally interviewed with three different business units in the company to see where we would be best fit. Each business unit had it's own set of questions pertaining to what they would need the intern to do on the job. Once we finished interviewing, we were given the opportunity to privately rank which unit we felt would be the best fit. Overall, I really enjoyed the interview process Moen gives its interns.

Interview Questions

• What prior experience do you have that would be relevant to the job?   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Bern, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moen (New Bern, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Full day interview, learned a lot about the company and culture. Went to morning metrics meeting then met with each plant team. Went to lunch with other QE's then had a wrap up with HR at the end.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenging situation you have faced, how did you handle it, what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Moen.

Interview

Really great interview process. Quick tour. Individual interview with multiple people. Quick 10 minute format and rotation. Very easy and personal. The hardest question was a hypothetical question/puzzle. Overall, I really enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions

• The question was a fun puzzle.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Got offer. Took it. Great experience

Warehouse Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moen.

Interview

3 interview process. 1st was with a HR rep that was as casual as it gets. 2nd interview was with direct manager that was a lot more in depth about your job experience and the job itself. 3rd was an on site interview that they flew me down to. You basically get a quick walk through of the facility and then interview with about 5 groups of people. My only gripe was that there was a mishap with the booking agency and my hotel which I had to pay out of pocket and have never been reimbursed for after contacting 3 separate people.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about ypur work history and organizational fit   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moen.

Interview

Be prepared for a lengthy process. There will be a phone screen, a pause, an interview that will last 4-6 hours, a pause, another interview that will last 4-6 hours, a pause, then an offer letter. The pauses can be up to 3 weeks. As you interview you will meet with multiple levels of associates and will get a good feeling of the culture of everyone contributing to success. Most people are really interested in getting to know you well.

Interview Questions

• None out of the std fare questions. Be prepared to give examples of difficult situations and how you overcame them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were fair. They didn't budge on salary but I was not disappointed with their offer either.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Olmsted, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moen (North Olmsted, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

Group interview; selected for Global Strategic Development group. Applied through an employee referral. Was contacted within 1 week and invited on site for an interview. Offer extended within the week.