Moffitt Cancer Center Food Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Food Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center (Tampa, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied jun 1,2016 recieved a call a week and a few days later for an interview. Setup interview for the next day, making it a Friday. Went to the interview got hired on the spot. Waited to receive reference email to complete. Soon as those came back in time. I got called with an job offer, I accepted it and completed the forms they email me including background check. Afterwards I got an call to set up an appointment with the on boarding human research representative and employee health nurse to complete final paper work an pre employment physical and urine sample to make sure im capable to do the job. After everything came back good I received an email with instructions to show up at orientation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Moffitt Cancer Center

Food Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moffitt Cancer Center in October 2010.

Interview

Applied online, got called in for an interview probably a month or two later, had interview with department manager and supervisor, i had gotten the job right away i had to wait to get a call from HR which i had to interview with prior to starting they set up my orientation date for two weeks later. Orientation took 2 days then i started the following day.

Interview Questions