Mohawk Industries Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mohawk Industries Management Trainee Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calhoun, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mohawk Industries (Calhoun, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

I received an email and phone call. We then scheduled the appointment. Also, they had you take a personality test. It wasn't bad at all and took like 20 minutes. I wish they gave you the results but sadly they don't. Interview went okay and the interviewers were very nice. Overall it seemed like a nice place to work.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with conflict and how you responded.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mohawk Industries

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dalton, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mohawk Industries (Dalton, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

First consisted of phone interview, followed by 1 on 1 interview...communication was weak throughout the entire process. You will hear many people say this about the company in general. Very demanding, hard-working company. A lot of potential, and opportunity to take your career as far as you would like.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the things you need to improve on, to be at your full potential?   Answer Question