Mohawk Industries Territory Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mohawk Industries Territory Manager Interview Questions

2.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mohawk Industries in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter asking me to apply for the position if I was interested. I then spoke with her on the phone. She said she was new to the position and it showed. I thought I did a good job explaining how my background fit the position description.
She said she sent my information to the hiring manager. In addition, I did a skills test screening.

About 2 days later, I received an email from the recruiter with a question that was written by the hiring manager asking about my background. I wrote a follow up, explaining how my background was almost exactly what the job description asked for. I never heard back or was asked anything further.

The process seemed to be waste of time for all involved. I'm not sure why I was contacted if I wasn't going to even get a phone interview with the hiring manager. The recruiters clearly need to spend more time researching the position.

Interview Questions

• Although I wasn't directly asked, the hiring manager apparently had a question regarding my background.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mohawk Industries

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mohawk Industries (Seattle, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

5 interviews starting with HR via Skype. Meeting at Seatac Hilton. Had to pay $15.00 parking each time I met there, 3 times at that venue. Mostly interested in me and past experience, some behavioral questions. Not difficult at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time things did not go your way.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was basic and I was offered what I expected and wanted.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mohawk Industries.

Interview

If your recruited from college not sure on the process. I believe you go through 6 months of training in Dalton Georgia . I was hired away from a competitor. My interview was one on one with the RVP and DM . It was about 3 hours long discussing various topics.

Negotiation

Shot high, you can never go up. You have nothing to lose.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mohawk Industries (Santa Rosa, CA).

Interview

wrote directly to district manager. landed interview with them. Was offered position a short time later after background and drug screen.

Negotiation

I was given an offer that was very acceptable, so I accepted it. I was able to make more money by increasing sales.

Territory Manager Interview

Interview

Formal interview process. Need to dress suit and tie. DId not do a phone interview but went directly to the interview process. Took about an hour. Basic questions on flooring knowledge and calling on retail accounts.

Interview Questions

• If you have previous flooring experience there are no "trick" questions or anything personnal. Mohawk's HR follows the rules - great deal of integrity.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mohawk Industries in August 2008.

Interview

Typical interview process. They are looking for experience in the industry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tough