Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs

Found 15 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in Sep 2019

Interview

Interviewed with HR, food and beverage supervisor and director. A little intimidating but they were all really nice, professional but down to earth. The interview itself lasted about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Precious job experience
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA
Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in Jul 2019

Interview

I applied and got a call a week later for an interview. Interview was simple. Just be yourself really. It was with 3 different managers, they were very nice. I went in for PT & walked out with FT.

Interview Questions
Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs
Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs (Wilkes-Barre, PA)

Interview

First was a group interview then got a 2nd interview, had to answer some questions. Now waiting on 3rd interview or an offer and really hope i get the job.

Interview Questions
Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs
Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in Feb 2017

Interview

After the company knows you it is pretty simple and easy to go through the interview, there is a math quiz and 6 weeks of training needed to obtain the position but its free.

Interview Questions
  • Can you take this math test? you will have 15 minutes to complete it.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in Jun 2016

Interview

Very relaxed - said position was filled internally (they pride themselves for this) but they will keep me in mind for the next position opening. It was more of a discussion than a hounding interview.

Interview Questions
Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs
Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in Apr 2016

Interview

LONG. online application; called within a week or two for group interview (~1 hour) and personality test ; scheduled personal interview (~30 minutes); background check (takes a week or so); call back for finger printing and wardrobe. overall takes about a month

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs (United States)

Interview

Group interview setting. Can be intimidating at first, but it's really not hard. Just make sure you smile, are outgoing, and be friendly. Be smart and at the end make sure you go shake their hands and thank them for their time. The point of these interviews are to stand out.

Interview Questions
Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs (United States)

Interview

Showed up thinking the interview was 1 on 1 when instead it was a group interview. Said they would be in contact in a week by phone or through mail.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe 1 time you provided outstanding customer service.
Application

Interview

Interviewed online, they will usually call you if you are selected for interview. Interview is usually with a member from HR and a Manager from the dept you are applying a position in. If you are uncomfortable with dingy rooms without windows, be prepared as often times the rooms they use are pretty cramped.

Interview Questions
Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in May 2014

Interview

1st round "interview" is basically a group interview/meeting/exercise. You sit in a circle and say something about yourself and try and stand out against 12-15 other people. Not everyone in the room applied for the same job. Try and standout with participation.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15