Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs

2.4

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs (Wilkes-Barre, PA).

Interview

Interviewed online, they will usually call you if you are selected for interview. Interview is usually with a member from HR and a Manager from the dept you are applying a position in. If you are uncomfortable with dingy rooms without windows, be prepared as often times the rooms they use are pretty cramped.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not up for negotiations

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied internally because I already worked in another department. I got the interview right away because of my education. The interview was with a manager in the Marketing department and a representative with human resources.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed - said position was filled internally (they pride themselves for this) but they will keep me in mind for the next position opening. It was more of a discussion than a hounding interview.

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs.

Interview

Showed up thinking the interview was 1 on 1 when instead it was a group interview. Said they would be in contact in a week by phone or through mail.

Interview Questions

• Please describe 1 time you provided outstanding customer service.   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs.

Interview

The process can take a good amount of time to complete. You must first apply online as they do not take paper applications. After you submit your application you may be called back this call is used to setup a time and date of your interview. The receptionist and HR personal are very straightforward and friendly. No hard hitting questions they look closely to see if you are friendly and outgoing.

Cook Interview

Application

Interview

One HR rep and manger from dept you applied to. Pretty easy going just let your personality show and smile.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They set the salary and it's not very negotiable.

Valet Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

LONG. online application; called within a week or two for group interview (~1 hour) and personality test ; scheduled personal interview (~30 minutes); background check (takes a week or so); call back for finger printing and wardrobe. overall takes about a month

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer   1 Answer

Cage Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs (Wilkes-Barre, PA).

Interview

First was a group interview then got a 2nd interview, had to answer some questions. Now waiting on 3rd interview or an offer and really hope i get the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience you had qhere you helped a customer   Answer Question

Banquet Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

1st round "interview" is basically a group interview/meeting/exercise. You sit in a circle and say something about yourself and try and stand out against 12-15 other people. Not everyone in the room applied for the same job. Try and standout with participation.

Interview Questions

• Previous bartending experience.   1 Answer

Count Team Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in May 2010.

Interview

When you first go to the 'arena interview', make sure you are noticed by the HR cheerleaders.That will get you the second personal interview.

Interview Questions

• This was a promotion question:If you don't get this job,how will you perform in your current position?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a bad customer,and how you handled it.   1 Answer