Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority

2.7

All Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority (New Haven, CT) in March 2014.

Interview

It's the Guest Service Industry - They look for people who genuinely like to help people and are friendly regardless of position. Don't fake it, the interview is technically the entire hiring process. If you don't like people and a negative person, it's not for you.

Excellent experience form interview through present. You work hard but have a lot of fun!

Interview Questions

• Behavioral - Be yourself, They love to have fun. A bit unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward, a bit lengthy due to State gaming licensing approvals

Table Games Dealer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority.

Interview

The hiring process wasn't difficult at all. Had to take a timed exam which consist of all simple math questions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and fractions) to ensure that you could calculate correctly under pressure.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult. The math exam was fairly simple.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Uncasville, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority (Uncasville, CT) in February 2009.

Interview

Had to do Training for 6-8 weeks without knowing if I would even get hired.. Take Table Games Test..

Negotiation

No Negotiations Period

Anonymous Employee in Uncasville, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority (Uncasville, CT) in March 2009.

Interview

you can apply online and then talk to a human resources representative

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there is no negotiation

Groundskeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uncasville, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority (Uncasville, CT) in February 2013.

Interview

one interview with hr personnel who were very professional.
    interview held at corporate office and business culture very impressive to me.

Interview Questions

• standard interview process and no questions out of the ordinary during the process.   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carbondale, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority (Carbondale, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

Was hired on spot. Was shown pics of food and said "here... do ABC and make X"... no originality. No corn bread and beans and squash... the place is a mess. And where is the venison?

Interview Questions

• They basically said "want it? Take it. Then went back to their free food paid for by the tribe.   1 Answer

Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uncasville, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority (Uncasville, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

It was an average interview. I was asked about my experience. I don't have any. I was told that they loved my writing samples. I didn't get the job due to lack of "Practical Experience." Not because I couldn't do the job.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember a tough question. I remember the question that I didn't answer "correctly," was if I had any goals.   1 Answer

Beverage Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uncasville, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority (Uncasville, CT) in November 2011.

Interview

I Applied online.About a week later I received a phone call asking if I could come in and interview with management. A week after the interview I had a 3 day orientation. The following week i trained on the casino floor, Very nice experience. Not stressful. And my interviewer was kind.

Beverage Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority in June 2012.

Interview

Very easy. Met at the place I was applying to. Even allowed my then two year old son to come along. Just asked the usual questions. Once that was done I set up an appointment to do the background check. A few days later I went back and got my picture taken and then sent to uniforms.

Slot Performance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes Barre, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mohegan Tribal Gaming Authority (Wilkes Barre, PA) in November 2009.

Interview

This was an internal interview. Applied through HR. Was emailed a date and time the interview was to take place. Actual interview took around 55 minutes to complete. The questions in the interview consisted of personality traits in regards to my management experience. Also questions in regards to my experience with what would be the operation of the Performance department and the skills required to do so.

Interview Questions

• What is the lowest percentage that a slot machine can hold at in the state of Pennsylvania?   1 Answer
    • Do you like your current position?   1 Answer