Mohela Call Center Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mohela (Columbia, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

Structured, but comfortable. Mostly asked questions about work history from resume. Some situational questions asked but nothing too challenging. Friendly interview. Job offer came by phone and email shortly following interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an irate customer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Mohela

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mohela (Chesterfield, MO) in September 2012.

Interview

After applying online, around 2 weeks later, I rec'd a call from HR. A phone interview was done which consisted of behavior questions and review of resume. After the phone interview, I was invited in for a 1 on 1 interview. The same questions were asked from the phone interview (so write them down). I then took a timed customer service test. It's pretty easy. A series of phone calls that you must answer on the computer and choose the best option based on the call. After completing the test, I was advised that I passed the test and they will get back with me if they are interested in me. 2 weeks later, I rec'd a low ball salary offer and accepted it because of this tough economy.

You must get security clearance for this job which sucks because you go though so much for so little pay. In addition, when you are hired you can't get into the building or walk though the building until your pre security clearance is completed. Which can take up to 2 weeks!

Interview Questions

• What was something you did not like about your last job?   2 Answers
    • Name a time you had to deal with a tough situation and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made it clear that all they pay is $15 an hour with a $1 shift diff.
    Unless you are bilingual.