Molina Healthcare Interview Questions in Albuquerque, NM | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

Panel interview with several people. Questions were repetitive and lacked substance. Ultimately it was a waste of time since they already had someone preselected for the job with less skills and experience which seems to be a common practice. The company has a poor orientation program and no training or opportunities for advancement unless you know someone.

Interview Questions

Case Manager L Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

There was no interview got phone call spoke to supervisor and went from there Supervisor I spoke to was not friendly or nice she just told me to report to her and dress professional, although her tattoos were exposed I was shocked she requested I dress professional

Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Albuquerque, NM) in August 2013.

Interview

Interviewed at a job fair during start of centennial care. I presented and interviewed face to face with a panel of people. I was called back the next day with a job offer. I trained for two weeks with trainers, then thrown into the field. Throughout my employment there, there were constant changes to procedures that were very difficult to keep up with. The constant with Molina is change.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my experience pertaining to case management   1 Answer