Molina Healthcare Care Review Clinician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Molina Healthcare Care Review Clinician Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and set up a panel interview via phone for 2 days later. Panel interview went well and was contacted by the recruiter 3 days later & advised despite the managers were still hiring for additional candidates as there was more than one opening, they wanted to extend an offer. I accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated the pay and heard back the next day and pay was increased by a dollar more than originally offered.

Other Interview Reviews for Molina Healthcare

Care Review Clinician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare in October 2016.

Interview

Three weeks after applying, I received a telephone interview, and then set up an in-person interview. Typical interview questions regarding experience, customer service, and multi-tasking. During the interview was told to expect a call from HR. 1 week after the supposed call was to come, still have heard nothing. Called the supervisor who interviewed me with no response. Still have not heard a yes or no. Assuming since radio silence that it is a no.

Interview Questions

• Please explain a time where you had to juggle multiple tasks at once. How did you prioritize?   Answer Question

Care Review Clinician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare.

Interview

Interviewed with UM Manager-RN and another supervisor who was not an RN. Was asked a series of generic interview questions by each of the interviewers. Contacted by recruiter the next day with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate with the recruiter, but they asked what my current pay was, so I advise letting them know what you will accept up front.