Molina Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.6

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

There was a 3 part interview. There was an Initial phone screning and a first and second in person interviews . both panel style.need to be prepared on why you want the job.

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Hamilton, NJ).

Interview

Took a typing test first. Once I passed I returned on a separate day to be interviewed by a Supervisor and manager. They ask how much experience do you have working with claims. Why do you want to work for them. Share a little about yourself and work experience. Do you know anything about Molina. They go over the whole multi-tasking expectation and ask how comfortable you are with that component of the job specifications. And they leave room for any questions you have for them.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working with the software they use? They may name and describe it to you. Why do you want to work in the position you applied and for them?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare in September 2016.

Interview

A phone interview followed with an in person interview.
    There were lots of different people on the interview panel.
    It was also, a little difficult as they have a different administrative structure where you can have multiple managers to report to

Interview Questions

• What are the responsibilities of an analyst?   1 Answer

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

My resume was forward to Molina by a contract agency. Molina reviewed my resume and contacted the agency back to schedule me an in person interview. I had an in person interview within 5 days from the call from the contract agency.

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

You pitch what you have to offer in a professional manner, and make sure you are liked. Do your research about the company before hand. If you're able to demonstrate empathy and passion, you will be considered.

Interview Questions

• What are your current goals? Are you flexible? Do you know about Medicare/Medicaid?   Answer Question

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

I was asked extensive questions about my process and they things were done. Several people were asking questions about the procedure and exactly how it worked. Asked if calls were made,letters sent out. Seemed very nice,like they really cared what was happening.

Member Service Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare.

Interview

It was what you would expect from an interview, they talked about a welcoming atmosphere and what the position entails and how they are a family. they were very interested in knowing about my background and how my interactions with frustrated customers.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and a recruiter set up an interview. I was told the interview would be with the hiring manager, but I was asked questions by her team of 6 people. They asked how many kids I have and their age (illegal to ask), what my husband does, how long I've been looking for a job, and how many jobs I've applied to! The number of questions asked relating the my qualifications for the position were limited. The most unprofessional group of people I've ever interviewed with. Would never ever ever want to work with such unprofessional and completely discourteous people.

Interview Questions

• What age are your kids? What does your husband do? How long have you been looking for a job? How many jobs have you applied to? No joke.   Answer Question

Mbr Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare in July 2016.

Interview

hiring blitz, long process, multiple ppl.big room full on interviewers, a lot of ppl, 100 something but will probably only hire 30 from the classes I've seen. great interview, all of the interviewers are really nice. Come very professional otherwise you will be overlooked

Interview Questions

Interview

Extremely professional and courteous in person interviews. Initial interview consisted of Direct Management and 2nd interview with Department Manager. Both thoroughly explained the position and departmental requirements as well as company mission statement in depth.

Interview Questions

• Thoroughly questioned my employment background, experience, etc.   Answer Question