Molina Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.6

MSW Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

Very positive experience . Clinical manager and a case manager was present. Offered needed information and was,able to answer questions. Reviewed benefits, expectations, training and structure of company.

Remote Transition of Care RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Columbus, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone inter followed by a two person panel interview. Received an email to set both up. The company was accommodating to my needs and I had my final interview at a hiring event

Infosec Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Trenton, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call to setup a quick phone interview with HR. A few days later an on-site panel interview was conducted with several executives. Everyone was extremely friendly and personable. Approximately 4 weeks passed and I was contacted with an offer. I countered and received a call within a few hours and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• What are the 3 main requirements of HIPAA?   1 Answer
    • What would you consider the 3 pillars of Information Security?   1 Answer
    • How would you guarantee 100% security of a network/data?   1 Answer

Member Services Representative Interview

Interview

The interview was very quick, was asked about 6 to 8 questions. Told I would be contacted in a week & never received any email or call after interviewing. It seems as if the hiring process is unorganized.

ACTT Team RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare in February 2017.

Interview

Participated in an interview for a salaried position at a local office. I was interviewed by the immediate supervisor. Interview questions were relevant to position, nothing off-the-wall. She seemed interested in me as a candidate and four days later I was contacted by corporate with a job offer. I am accepting the position.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you dealt with a difficult patient and how you handled the situation.
      Tell me one of your weaknesses and what you have done in order to overcome that weakness.   Answer Question

Molina Healthcare Response

Jul 24, 2017 – Supervisor - Talent Acquisition

We’re happy to hear that you had a seamless and positive hiring experience. Congratulations on your offer! Thank you for your feedback.

Claims Management Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (West Palm Beach, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview within days of applying online, so I was surprised. I was mostly just asked questions as far as what I have done and currently do in my positions. I'm still unsure if he was a recruiter for Molina or worked for HR but he made it seem promising as the way he was describing reviewing my resume.

HEDIS/Quality Reporting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doral, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Doral, FL).

Interview

First I had a phone interview with I believe 2-3 people on the phone. Asked about my experience and current job duties. We then scheduled an in person interview for the following week and they went over the job duties and asked more about my experience. They were super nice and informative. Offered job same day of the in person interview.

Case Manager Interview

Interview

I attended a job fair and was interviewed by one of the hiring managers. I was told that I would know something within one week. I got a call extending an offer about 4 days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to work with a difficult patient and what did you do?   Answer Question

Care Review Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and set up a panel interview via phone for 2 days later. Panel interview went well and was contacted by the recruiter 3 days later & advised despite the managers were still hiring for additional candidates as there was more than one opening, they wanted to extend an offer. I accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated the pay and heard back the next day and pay was increased by a dollar more than originally offered.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview scheduled by the next week. Nice to work with, short interview where they only asked me a few questions and then gave me details about the type of work i would be doing