Molina Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.6

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

One panel interview with department directors. Interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. Each panel representative asked 2-3 questions related to past experience, competencies, and behavior. My overall experience was positive. The recruiter took a while to get back to me regarding offer letter .

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you had competing priorities. how did you handle it?   Answer Question

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Troy, MI).

Interview

This is a rapidly-growing health insurance company. The interview was pleasant and nonstressful. It consisted of an immediate supervisor and a manager and lasted about an hour. Hours and Benefits were discussed. The employees looked happy to be there and the atmosphere was calm. A preliminary questionnaire was sent which was to be filled out and returned to the Long Beach California office and it asked your previous salary and what your requirement was for this position. It also said do not enter "negotiable". My suggestion is not to put too high of a range because you might not get called. You may always pose questions when they actually call you.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to give an example of how I resolved a recent conflict and a story problem was presented regarding an insurance member for which you had to prioritize your actions.   Answer Question

Provider Dispute Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was call and set up and interview and then the day before the interview I was called and advised the manager was on vacation and interview would be rescheduled but was never was. I call to follow up but never received a return call. I was asked questions over the phone when setting up the interview, but the person I was speaking to seemed a little disinterested in the speaking with me like she had something else more important to do. I felt as though they were only speaking with me because maybe their boss saw my resume and told them to call me to set up an interview. To have set the interview and then be told the manager is on vacation and form me to call them back to reschedule and then be ignored was a little disconcerting.

Interview Questions

• How well do I work under pressure   1 Answer

Meber Services Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare in April 2016.

Interview

Met with Director and staff and they all had pre-prepared questions. I was then given a quiz on Medicare/Medicaid knowledge which they said wouldn't affect consideration if I didn't do well.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to apply at Molina?   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Miami, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I have been on a few interviews and this was the first time I really wanted to be apart of a company. The hiring manager was truly professional he explained the job description without sugar coating it. He made feel at ease to speak about my experience and education. He went through the daily duties and gave a background of the company. Molina healthcare has been a growing company and many departments are expanding. After completing the interview I could pictuee myself part of the company.

Interview Questions

• Do I have a medical background?   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare in April 2016.

Interview

Interview process was handled great. The recruiter gave me options on interview times which is great to fit a good time with my schedule and the hiring managers. The interview was comfortable and the hiring manager was eager to answer any questions I had about the position and company moral.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this position?   1 Answer

Drug Rebate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Virginia Beach, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

Process took 5+ months. Had 2 phone interviews, followed by an in person interview then one more phone interview. Didn't hear anything back until 2 months later that I was the "top candidate" and they were currently being audited and that once it was finished I would have an offer. Was called and asked if I was available to start one month after that, then no communication again until September where I was told they closed the position and that I would be considered for another one that was opening. Finally one more email saying that I was being passed over for an internal candidate.

Intern Interview

Interview

Know about the company. Know about the business. Know the locations. Know what they're all about. Know about the role you are applying for. The position requirements are an important part.

Member Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midvale, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Midvale, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online was contacted within a week, was interviewed by two people in one room. Both asked questions in regards to my resume, it didn't really feel like they asked the typical questions other employers ask. They were very professional overall a great experience. I applied online on 2/23/2016 I received an email from a recruiter asking to interview me. My interview was on 3/3/2016. The recruiter contacted me and offered the position on 3/4/2016 with a pay rate of $15/hour.

Interview Questions

• Like I mentioned they asked questions in regards to my healthcare background.   Answer Question

Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Long and drawn out. Went through informal telephone interview, face to face interview, then I was interviewed by a current employee in the field, then another interview with a panel of three. Also was sent screening questionaire by HR, then dismissed via email and not hired.