Molina Healthcare Interview Questions in Long Beach, CA | Glassdoor

2.6

46 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Post Partum Out Reach Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The interview with Molina was very NEGATIVE. I was interviewed by 2 ladies who attacked me at any chance they could have, because to them "I don't have much experience". Every question they asked was to make me feel dumb, and after every question they asked a sub-question as if they trying to trick me. I knew immediately I would not get the job.

Interview Questions

• You don't have much experience, but tell me how do you prioritize tasks?   Answer Question

Molina Healthcare Response

Jul 24, 2017 – Supervisor - Talent Acquisition

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please note that staffing agencies, while sometimes used to assist in Molina’s recruitment efforts, do not directly represent the organization and utilize... More

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Standard Behaviorial Style Interview, no surprises. Three separate interviews with different leaders. The company is growing, so they interviewed for potential, not just job. Tip: Know some facts about the company, its awards and/or its direction before interviewing

Health Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Process took 2 weeks. Phone interview with HR, then the hiring manager. Then, in-person interview with hiring manager. The phone interview was basic and asked me about my past experiences. The in-person interview consist of showing work samples.

Clinical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with of the The Supervisors in the Recruitment dept. His name escapes me. He asked my generalized questions about my skill set and my years in the industry.

Interview Questions

• Just general questions relating to my years in the industry and my experience with Clinical Recruitment.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

A phone interview with the recruiter that led me to speaking with the hiring manager over the phone. After 2 phone conversations, I had to meet the entire panel. In the end hiring manager hired his friend.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you accomplished a project.   1 Answer

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

Interview

There was a 3 part interview. There was an Initial phone screning and a first and second in person interviews . both panel style.need to be prepared on why you want the job.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

My resume was forward to Molina by a contract agency. Molina reviewed my resume and contacted the agency back to schedule me an in person interview. I had an in person interview within 5 days from the call from the contract agency.

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

You pitch what you have to offer in a professional manner, and make sure you are liked. Do your research about the company before hand. If you're able to demonstrate empathy and passion, you will be considered.

Interview Questions

• What are your current goals? Are you flexible? Do you know about Medicare/Medicaid?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and a recruiter set up an interview. I was told the interview would be with the hiring manager, but I was asked questions by her team of 6 people. They asked how many kids I have and their age (illegal to ask), what my husband does, how long I've been looking for a job, and how many jobs I've applied to! The number of questions asked relating the my qualifications for the position were limited. The most unprofessional group of people I've ever interviewed with. Would never ever ever want to work with such unprofessional and completely discourteous people.

Interview Questions

• What age are your kids? What does your husband do? How long have you been looking for a job? How many jobs have you applied to? No joke.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

One panel interview with department directors. Interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. Each panel representative asked 2-3 questions related to past experience, competencies, and behavior. My overall experience was positive. The recruiter took a while to get back to me regarding offer letter .

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you had competing priorities. how did you handle it?   Answer Question