Molina Healthcare Member Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Molina Healthcare Member Services Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

1.7

Member Services Representative Interview

Interview

The interview was very quick, was asked about 6 to 8 questions. Told I would be contacted in a week & never received any email or call after interviewing. It seems as if the hiring process is unorganized.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Molina Healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

You pitch what you have to offer in a professional manner, and make sure you are liked. Do your research about the company before hand. If you're able to demonstrate empathy and passion, you will be considered.

Interview Questions

• What are your current goals? Are you flexible? Do you know about Medicare/Medicaid?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Midvale, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Midvale, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online was contacted within a week, was interviewed by two people in one room. Both asked questions in regards to my resume, it didn't really feel like they asked the typical questions other employers ask. They were very professional overall a great experience. I applied online on 2/23/2016 I received an email from a recruiter asking to interview me. My interview was on 3/3/2016. The recruiter contacted me and offered the position on 3/4/2016 with a pay rate of $15/hour.

Interview Questions

• Like I mentioned they asked questions in regards to my healthcare background.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Miami, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online, got an email with 5 pre screening questions about 2 weeks after I applied. Next day I got an email back for an in person interview and got an offer the next day after my interview. The lady that interviewed me was a sweetheart and very professional.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Molina Healthcare?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I should have negotiated the pay because I saw on glassdoor how much others were getting paid for this position but i was so excited they called I didn't. Doesn't hurt to try.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

i applied online with molina at indeed.com and they emailed me the next day with interview questions then later the same day they set me up with a interview date

Interview Questions

• what should i expect in the interview process   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

No interview. Molina hires most employees as temps through agencies. The pay as a temp ranges from $15-17 an hour depending on what agency you go through. If Molina offers you a permanent position you start at $14.00. A pay cut for making perm??? They seem to do 3 month contracts and you won't even know if they are going to extend your contract sometimes until the last day of your current contract. Yet another example of the supervisors having no clue.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Quick interview. They want to see your people/ customer service skills and multi tasking. You can expect being interviewed by more than one manager. Be proactive, and ask questions. Focus on your multi-tasking skills and your commitment to be on time, being reliable.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Long Beach, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied for the position on their website online. I was contacted two days later and had a phone screening interview with a recruiter. A week later, i was contacted by the Manager of the department. She interviewed me for 45 minutes. I felt it was a good interview and also because she closed the interview explaining the benefits of working for the company. Two days later, I was not offered the position BUT they explained that they wanted to pursue me for a different upcoming position and that i would be contacted the following week to discuss. I asked what type of position this was but she couldn't explain because it was not finalized but it was still within the previous Managers dept.

A different recruiter contacted me the following week and scheduled another phone interview for me a few days later. The interview was short as she understood i was being pursued for this position. I was told that I would have to interview with the Director and she would pass my interview information along and she would contact me to schedule the face-to-face interview. The following day, I was called back and told they were unable to schedule the interview and the Director decided to make me an offer as i came highly recommended from the other interviewers.

3 phone interviews. No face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult situation that needed customer service right away?   1 Answer