Molina Healthcare Registered Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview scheduled by the next week. Nice to work with, short interview where they only asked me a few questions and then gave me details about the type of work i would be doing

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Molina Healthcare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied about a month ago and heard from the HR contact via email. Was told my qualifications were impressive and they would like to schedule an interview. Requested I reply to the email with my salary requirements and a date/time to interview. I replied with two days I was available and waited to hear back. It took a few days, which I figured would be the case as I was sure the HR contact was arranging for all those involved to be there. When I heard back, the HR representative gave me a date that wasn't one of the days I'd suggested. I accepted the interview and rearranged my plans so I could be accommodating.

I arrived about 10 minutes early for the interview on the day assigned and the receptionist greeted me warmly and called the contact person I had been given to let her know I arrived. I could hear her on the phone and she made reference to the fact the conference room wouldn't be available until the set time of the interview and she would come and get me at that time.

At the time of the interview I was greeted by the hiring manager and a few others. All seemed nice but not very friendly. I attempted to break the ice with no luck. They briefly went over the job and the company and then began firing questions. The questions weren't that difficult and each person asked about 3-4. Once we were done they allowed me to ask a few questions and then the interview was over. We walked out of the room and the hiring manager disappeared without my having a chance to thank her for her time, or her thanking me for mine. I wasn't even given a business card or any contact information, but told that my main point of contact would be the HR rep, who I've only communicated with via email.

It was a very disappointing interview. I think they were not impressed with my background and honestly if these women were set to be my future bosses, I don't think it would be a position is remain in very long. I opted to withdraw my application and emailed the HR rep that info.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you find important in a manager?   Answer Question
    • How do the skills from your previous positions relate to this position?   Answer Question
    • What strengths do you possess that would make you successful in this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Molina Healthcare (Columbus, OH) in September 2010.

Interview

I was called for an interview. Then brought in to interview with the department manager. Then she brought two other managers into the room and they proceeded to interview me. Very basic behavioral based questions. Acted really interested and said they would call to make an offer in the next few weeks. No call and then when I called back they told me they already filled the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time about a situation that challenged you; how did you handle it and what was the outcome   Answer Question