Molson Coors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 5, 2017

2.8

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Molson Coors (Miami, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

The interviews (phone screens) for Molson Coors are conducted by a 3rd party recruiter. The recruiter that reached out was very kind, and straight to the point...the interview process. The beginning of the process was normal, just a brief description of yourself, like how any other normal conversation were to start. Then began the series of questions; fairly easy to answer especially if you just focus on being yourself, and are prepared with elaborating on your skills and experience at your current employer.

Interview Questions

• What would you say was one of your biggest accomplishments at your current employer, and why?   Answer Question

Human Resources Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molson Coors (Denver, CO) in June 2013.

Interview

1 interview for my position. very light interview, non-stressful, 2 supervisors asking standard interviewing questions. Pleasant...Lasted about an hour. No waiting on supervisiors to join the interview as they were both together and on time!

Negotiation

no negotiation

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Molson Coors (Kingston, ON (Canada)).

Interview

First there was a phone interview with someone from HR after which I was invited for an in-person interview on campus. There were three marketing managers conducting this interview which comprised of all behavioural questions. Each marketing manager represented a brand under Molson. Very friendly interaction however did not end up receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had to deal with conflict and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Cellar Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burton, East Midlands, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Molson Coors (Burton, East Midlands, England (UK)).

Interview

Travelling to Burton on trent brewery they will book you into a hotel if needed and pay for travel expenses . Then a 4hr interview process consists of 3 basic techinical tests and a points based interview afterwards which lasts about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you worked under pressure and achieved a positive result?   Answer Question

Chemical Engineering Placement Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Molson Coors in November 2016.

Interview

Video interview, where a question is read aloud, you are given the chance to hear it again. You are then given 30 seconds to think of an answer before the system starts recording.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Molson Coors (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was almost informal in a sense where it was to get a sense of who I am and less of my actual skills. I was asked about my background in school and work experience, but with limited answers - I was not preached any further

Packaging Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burton upon Trent, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Molson Coors (Burton upon Trent, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Online video interview, very strange with just a series of questions staring at you on the screen. No real feedback whilst it was going on and sometimes a little prompt can go a long way.
    After that it was a site visit and an interview with 2 senior managers from the respective area. Interview took roughly an hour inc my questions at the end. Felt at ease throughout the process.
    Only got to see the office area and no visit to any production areas, so when one of the questions is "what will you do/change in your first 90 days", it makes it a little difficult to answer as you cannot see the whole structure on the shop floor.

Interview Questions

• Interview was driven around Molson Coors success factors and questions were based around this.
      "Where have you made a difference", "Can you tell me about a time when you have had to address a difficult situation and what was the outcome"
      1 Answer

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molson Coors (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

3 steps interview with the marketing manager and the senior marketing manager. Step 1 is the shortest and just to know the applicants. Step 2 had more questions and took longer. Step 3 is the final sign off.

Quality Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Molson Coors.

Interview

- Went over my resume and asked questions from there
    - Very nice and easy-going interview
    - Organized HR, easy to reach and constant communication via email and phone
    - Paperwork easily sent over email
    - Interview/HR was fairly easy to find due to clear instructions

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself and other typical interview questions
      2. Asked specific questions about resume
      Answer Question

Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burton, East Midlands, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Molson Coors (Burton, East Midlands, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

It is a long process but the more you prepare for the day the easier the assessment day is, read through the pre-assessment day handout as this includes key information for the assessment day.

Make sure you research what the company is doing and research further than the company website and understand what they are trying to achieve.

Interview Questions

• Basic Compancy based Questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation