Mom365 Photographer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mom365 Photographer Interview Questions

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Mom365 (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process went extremely well. There were no hard questions or awkwardness between myself and the interviewer. She was pleasant enough. She asked all the typical questions:

Why do you want to work here?

How well do you work under pressure?

The hiring process is extremely lengthy. Anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks from interview to in person training.

Interview Questions

I declined the offer because for 8.25 a hour, the amount of hassle that you have to go through to collect paperwork, multiple health screenings, transcripts, invasive background checks. It wasn't worth it.

Other Interview Reviews for Mom365

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mom365 (Worcester, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

- asked about myself and photographer/sales experience
    - phone interview, skype interview, in person interview
    - was given high hopes for the job and salary, the hiring manager really talked up what I would actually be making
    - overall easy interview experience. I would not suggest this position. There is also minimal in house movement for photographers

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself? sales experience? have you ever been in a negative position at work? how did you handle it? how much are you looking to make?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mom365 (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2015.

Interview

They asked about how much experience I have had in the past with photography, also asked why I exactly wanted this position.
    They questioned what were some good qualities and characteristics about myself that would benefit their company.. They asked if I had reliable transportation(which i do)to travel around with 50lbs of equipment, and if I could carry that weight in and out of my vehicle.... Which I could..

Interview Questions

• If I was very reliable, and if I was willing to travel.   1 Answer
    • If I have ever done photography before.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negations, it's a great job, I'd recommend.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Mom365 (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

group

Anonymous Employee in Jefferson, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mom365 (Jefferson, LA) in August 2010.

Interview

Groups interviews are a bad idea.

Negotiation

was no negotiation.

Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mom365 in April 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed and pretty much hired on the spot. A few weeks later, I was still going through the process but I accepted a full time job at another company.

Better offer. No weekends.