Momentum Machines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Momentum Machines Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2018

Interviews for Top Jobs at Momentum Machines

Reliability Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Momentum Machines.

Interview

Applied online and received an email from the internal recruiter to schedule 30-45min phone screen. The phone screen consisted question about my resume, such as leadership, working independently, stress situations and situational questions. Overall it went well and I was moved to the next stage of interviews with a senior engineer. The interview with the senior engineer was average, but I felt like I was being probed for free consulting advice during the later parts of the interview.

Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Momentum Machines (San Francisco, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Initial HR screen followed by a 45 minute phone call with a lead engineer followed by ~4hr on-site interviews which included presenting to the team Design for Reliability examples.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Momentum Machines.

Interview

Applied online, got an email for a phone interview. Pretty standard first phone screen, except with both HR and an engineer simultaneously. Asked about my experience and why I was interested in Momentum. Next was a set of take-home problems. Third round, video call technical interview. Didn't move on.

Management Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Momentum Machines (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Very thorough. I was interviewed by a recruiter as a first step. The second step was with a C level executive over the phone. I proceeded to 3 separate on-site interviews which consisted of situational and behavioral and practical skill interviews, In summary, it was one of the most detailed and grilling interviews I've had in my career. It was, however, professional, courteous and engaging. The more I had a chance to meet with additional executives, the more I became interested in the role and the company. Although it was challenging, it was an enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• Lots of probing questions around past results and challenges I've faced and resolved.   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Momentum Machines in March 2016.

Interview

It was a phone screening interview, took around 30 minutes.
    I applied online, and got notified about the interview schedule after three weeks.
    They were typical behavioral questions.
    Asked me 5-6 questions.
    Interview questions were not really difficult, but I had a problem with communicating in English as I'm an international student..
    He tried to make me feel relax and comfortable. Really nice.